Who will the Refs foul out first...???

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
Against Purdue???

Williams

Admiral

Alexander

Fulkerson

Williams will be going against a guy who is a 7 footer who will HACK Grant repeatadly with no fouls!
IF Grant just looks at him harshly, that will obviously be a foul!

Probably Grant because that would do the most damage?!?

Also, over/under on how many 3 seconds calls will there be on us?? I say at least 2!

I'm not paranoid, its just that the Refs are all against us!!

And for those who will flame me for complaining about Officials...here ya go!! :mad::mad:

Bleacher Report on Twitter

Last edited:
It's not THE REFS HATE TENNESSEE!!!

They're just bad. College officials are downright horrendous. They'll make some tough calls vs purdue too I assume. It's magnified in the college game as they only have 5 fouls to foul out and not 6.

Seriously though, throw on any NBA game for 10 minutes.. not only will you see a much improved on court product... you'll barely notice the officiating (which is how it should be).

I have posted this several times and it is Actually in the NCAA Rule book:

NCAA/SEC Rule #613-A:
"Referees in contests involving UTK, shall by either Direct or Indirect action SCREW TN SO BADLY, that a rule change will be required. Rule change will occur NO SOONER than 1 month AFTER the Major Screwage!!!"

Last edited:
Dude you're complaining about the officiating before the game has even started. That's typical UK fans. The call on Turner was all time bad, but if you don't think Grant and Kyle don't make silly mistakes and foul you need to take off the orange glasses man.

I thought there were several questionable calls in the Iowa game. The Turner call was horrible. It seemed like they were really watching Grant for 3 second calls too, the Iowa coach probably pleaded with them to do that. Also thought there were 2 times that we got lucky where Grant got blocking calls that could've and maybe should've been called charges. He's good for one of those a game.

images
Go Vols !

Reactions: feathersax
Haarms sometimes let's his emotions get the best of him and it comes off as being arrogant. He dunks and punches the air and shakes his fist. Our guys will have to keep their cool. Haarms plays out of control sometimes, so hopefully we can get him into foul trouble.

Haarms sometimes let's his emotions get the best of him and it comes off as being arrogant. He dunks and punches the air and shakes his fist. Our guys will have to keep their cool. Haarms plays out of control sometimes, so hopefully we can get him into foul trouble.

Send in Walker.

"That's bait"

Reactions: RollerVol
Grant put's himself in jeopardy too often by leaving his feet. Most of his fouls involve him bitting on a shot fake underneath the basket. Truth.

Against Purdue???

Williams

Admiral

Alexander

Fulkerson

Williams will be going against a guy who is a 7 footer who will HACK Grant repeatadly with no fouls!

Also, over/under on how many 3 seconds calls will there be on us?? I say at least 2!

And for those who will flame me for complaining about Officials...here ya go!! :mad::mad:

Grant should only be going against Haarms, their 7' 3" 250 lb center, when Kyle is out of the game, and we play small ball. I am tempted to say Kyle would likely be the first to foul out because of the height of Haarms, and their backup center/forward, Trevion Williams, is a mobile 6' 9" and 280 - 285 lbs. We'll see what happens. I just hope the refs call a fair game, and don't take the game over calling ticky-tack fouls right and left.

I thought there was an obvious missed foul call on Grant when he went up to block Iowa dudes shot and basically gave him a high 5 not even touching the ball. The calls and no calls go both ways. Pretty much evens out throughout the course of a game. I definitely do believe in make up calls though

"You hope that the officiating is good," Barnes said, "because you've seen how Lamonte is going to get after it. . ."

Against Purdue???

Williams

Admiral

Alexander

Fulkerson

Geez

VN Store

Back