Who will be the final four mvp

TIGER DEN

Hey neighbors
Any guesses ?? Love , Rose , Hansboroug , Rush !
:question:

My pick CDR
:zeitung_lesen:

Disagree. I hope we get to see that game. Love is a big teddy bear. Tyler H would scare the piss out of him.

Love and UCLA actually play defense. It will be a true test that Tyer will get where he's actually playing against someone who plays d. Love is the best player in the country. Not Beasley, Not Hansborough, it's Love. Just look at how he takes games over in the clutch

Disagree. I hope we get to see that game. Love is a big teddy bear. Tyler H would scare the piss out of him.
:eek:lol:That's funny. However, we won't get to see that matchup because Love will be in LA watching on tv.

D Rose is playing better than anyone in the country. Everybody said DJ was better than Rose, too, and we all saw how that turned out. When D Rose abuses Collison this weekend (if UCLA mans up and match them up) everyone will know

D Rose is playing better than anyone in the country. Everybody said DJ was better than Rose, too, and we all saw how that turned out. When D Rose abuses Collison this weekend (if UCLA mans up and match them up) everyone will know
right now Collison handles the ball better, shoots better, makes better decisions, defends better and makes all of his FTs. Other than that, Rose has him.

right now Collison handles the ball better, shoots better, makes better decisions, defends better and makes all of his FTs. Other than that, Rose has him.
We're gonna have to agree to disagree on that one.

which does Rose do better?
I didn't necessarily say better but I'm wondering if you saw the Memphis vs Michigan State and Texas games. His performance in those games answers those questions not to mention they will be playing head to head Saturday night starting at approximately 5:00 PM Central. That should solve all the questions by around 7:30.

I didn't necessarily say better but I'm wondering if you saw the Memphis vs Michigan State and Texas games. His performance in those games answers those questions not to mention they will be playing head to head Saturday night starting at approximately 5:00 PM Central. That should solve all the questions by around 7:30.
I've been supporting Memphis throughout and think Rose is an incredible ballplayer, but for the college game, Collison is a better PG. Rose can manhandle Collison and is the better athlete, but Collison is the more polished PG of the two and is a much better shooter.

I want Rose to continue to dominate and Memphis to get it done. Hence, I'm hoping Rose keeps up the great play. If he does and Memphis keeps making FTs, they have as good of a chance as anyone to win this thing.

I've been supporting Memphis throughout and think Rose is an incredible ballplayer, but for the college game, Collison is a better PG. Rose can manhandle Collison and is the better athlete, but Collison is the more polished PG of the two and is a much better shooter.

I want Rose to continue to dominate and Memphis to get it done. Hence, I'm hoping Rose keeps up the great play. If he does and Memphis keeps making FTs, they have as good of a chance as anyone to win this thing.
:clapping:

VN Store

Back