Votes: 21 4.1%
  • Belichick

Votes: 23 4.5%
  • Somebody nobody knows

Votes: 59 11.6%
  • Nobody

Votes: 318 62.4%

• Total voters
If Washington was a no......not sure why it wouldn’t be public by now. OSU already made him a big offer......if he is staying not sure why he/OSU hasn’t said.

I’m probably going to be disappointed; however I’m hopeful Washington will be the DC.

I’m hopeful: as everything I’ve seen and heard he is a very good developer of talent, he is young, knows D well, and is a very good recruiter. I think he could be very good for Tennessee.

Developer & recruiter is something which has been sorely missing at Tennessee for a while.

Reactions: EBFVOL
Several people came out and said it was “unequivocally not true”
Okay so it's denied, allegations usually are denied. Until the investigation is completed and findings of fact made public it would be appropriate to say the story is "disputed" or "unproven", not "false".

Okay so it's denied, allegations usually are denied. Until the investigation is completed and findings of fact made public it would be appropriate to say the story is "disputed" or "unproven", not "false".
They weren’t denied by the school they were denied by other reporters..... that have no reason to deny it unless it “was unequivocally not true”

This is all just a joke now. No reason it should take this long. No other schools take this long.

Ditka
c62449590303ada95a749436cbb848fc_2748cc98ebdd943e9d9e7fa9155a1bb2_0.jpg

VN Store

Back