Who Was Your First Favorite CFB Player?

Rashad Baker. I thought the black visor was so cool when I was young. Plus he was rocking people, picking balls off, and returning punts. Named my first dog after him.
1671722175643.jpeg

Reactions: ArdentVol and MAD
Probably Craig Faulkner, because he used to come down to the Boys Club his freshman year and play basketball with us when I was growing up.

Reactions: MAD
James Stewart is the first one I remember. But, I was a much bigger fan of Leonard Little. Still my all time favorite player. Will Overstreet was a close second.

Don McLeary. His sister-in-law was my Sunday school teacher and he spoke at our church. He and his brother Ben were good people.

As a position player my favorite Running Back was Maurice Clarett. Loved watching him play! Guy was a beast and made some mistakes but has seemed to do very well for himself. All time favorite QB hands down the “Iceman” CC

My first favorite player was Bill Majors Number 44, seen here stopping Billy Cannon at the goal on an attempted 2 point conversion to preserve a 14-13 Vol victory over the #1 LSU Tigers in 1959. He was Johnny's brother and was an assistant coach for Tennessee in 1965 when he was killed along with two other assistant coaches when a train hit their car.

B11_XF2CcAA0JRA.jpg:large

VN Store

Back