Who Wants Some Easy $$$??

Not enough $ in the WORLD for me to EVER bet ON Alabama...

The Hate is REAL!
Lay $100.00 on Bama. If we win, you won’t care that you lost the money if we lose, you’ll be up a hundred and that’ll make your day better. If we get beat by less the 3 touchdowns, you’ll be happy with the effort even though you lost the hundo too. You can’t loose.

Reactions: Tnphil
Saban is good about not running it up. They probably could have beaten us by fifty a few times. Sad state of affairs we find ourselves in 🙁

Lay $100.00 on Bama. If we win, you won’t care that you lost the money if we lose, you’ll be up a hundred and that’ll make your day better. If we get beat by less the 3 touchdowns, you’ll be happy with the effort even though you lost the hundo too. You can’t loose.

A hundred dollars, you say?

dollar.png

They could win by much more but Saban will take his foot off the gas pedal. Bammer will be down to the walk-ons by the 3rd quarter.

Their walk-ons can put up 3-4 scores they way we lay down in the 2nd half.

Reactions: jonnon111
Got 2 mules in my pasture....Thinking about selling one for -21. My wife might leave me for it but that'll be like winning 2 bets.

Reactions: tnutater
Why cant we hire a competent football coach and try to compete.. bring out the damn check books... saban pays for his salary x15 in revenue generated by WINNING

It will probably drop under 20 by Friday, everyone will load up on Alabama and they'll have to move it to try and get equal action on Tennessee.

Not so fast LargeOrange1. 1st off, when was the last time UT was blown out in Neyland? 2nd, when was the last time Bama blew us out? And 3rd...Never mind, take Bammer and lay the points.
LOL, that's pretty good

It will probably drop under 20 by Friday, everyone will load up on Alabama and they'll have to move it to try and get equal action on Tennessee.

21 points is pretty big, but seems more like a goal for this team.

it definitely won't drop under 20. if they want more action on UT then they would give more points, not less.

Saban should just walk on the field at half time and ask the audience if they want to see mercy or not. Thumbs up / down Roman Emperor style.

VN Store

Back