Who is the starting QB next week?

• Milton

Votes: 35 14.5%
  • Hooker

Votes: 190 78.5%
  • Bailey

Votes: 17 7.0%

• Total voters
I didn’t fall in love with Hooker being the savior……. Personally I think this is going to be another hair pulling year watching UT QB’s. Neither today are the answer, Hooker was just better than a horrendous Milton.

Agree. Never was a long term solution but maybe ok as a plug-in for a year.

Reactions: tbh
I agree, if he does I wish him luck.
Highly touted recruit out of high school, and has been given very few opportunities since he arrived here. And since he has been here, the quarterback play has been horrible, so either he is being overlooked, held back purposely, or just isn't a good quarterback. I find the latter hard to believe.

Highly touted recruit out of high school, and has been given very few opportunities since he arrived here. And since he has been here, the quarterback play has been horrible, so either he is being overlooked, held back purposely, or just isn't a good quarterback. I find the latter hard to believe.
I would like to see what he could do. I hope to see him against tech next week

Reactions: CJBlaze
Milton is one of the worst quarterbacks in the power 5 conferences. If we want a chance to win any real games this year, he doesn't need to be playing.

Hooker wasn't perfect, but you saw how much better the offense looked with him, despite not having his top 2 running backs and a starting WR.

They like something they saw in Milton. I say he's probably more of a threat to stretch the field vertically. If you overthrow everything though that goes out the window. Won't matter who they start next week against a overmatched Tech team. Won't probably matter at UF either..

Pitt looks like a 7-5 type team. I think it no longer matters who the starting QB is.

you don't believe something like that unless you absolutely want to
I dont want to but why else would you play Milton over either of the other 2 QBs ? he either has to or he doesnt know what good QB play is.

VN Store

Back