Who Sabotaged The Nordstream Pipelines?

Who Sabotaged the Nordstream 2 Pipeline? And Why?

• Germany

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Great Britain

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • France

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

Votes: 47 46.5%
  • Russia

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • China

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Other (list your theory)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Ukraine

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Bama

Votes: 11 10.9%

• Total voters
It will be easy to tell whether the explosion was internal or external (if they release the actual photos) but my bet is that it was a pig filled with explosives coming from the Russian side.

They really need a sarcasm badge or something on the forum, I have really have no idea if/when people are joking.

Pigging - Wikipedia

I think @hog88 may have nailed it (pigs of a color and whatnot)

Yes, because sending a bomb is so much easier than just turning it off, which they already did. LoL

This helps the United States and the UK (and probably the Ukraine), hurts the rest of Europe and Russia.

And now what is the Ukraine capable of.... shutting down the remaining gas through to Europe.

Europe lost, the United States won.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Yes, because sending a bomb is so much easier than just turning it off, which they already did. LoL

This helps the United States and the UK (and probably the Ukraine), hurts the rest of Europe and Russia.

And now what is the Ukraine capable of.... shutting down the remaining gas through to Europe.

Europe lost, the United States won.
So you're saying Cheniere Energy or Nakilat did it?

Really? Compare me to John Bolton? That doesn't even make sense. Bolton is a stone cold killer itching to use war as a tool to solve anything. I'm more on the side of diplomacy.
You're on the side of Russia and China regardless of whether they use diplomacy, invasion, or anything else. By the way, the Russians DID shoot down MH017.

Reactions: AM64
But if that’s the case, it’s going to burn bridges with our European partners and give Putin a legit reason to launch a strike against us. It only serves to cause war on a broader scale.
Burn bridges for sure. Maybe we're counting on Putin knowing an attack on us is the end of him. It's difficult to believe we'd shaft the Germans like that though.

VN Store

Back