Who is your favorite new recruit?

there are too many great recruits to choose just one...

But, i think that Jakob Johnson could possibly be the one to reach " folk hero " status..we need a new one.

2014 From Offense Neiko Creamer and from the Defense Christopher Weatherd

2015 From Defense C. Cherry and Offense Preston Williams

Although I don't see Weatherd is on the roster yet? Is he still a maybe with grades from JUCO?

Reactions: 1 person
For this class? Probably Wharton...We might not have a lot of the guys we have if it weren't for his help.

For next year? Preston Williams. Love his attitude. His persona just seems really cool.

Von Pearson. Wearing my favorite number and seems like a humble, great kid that worked hard to get where he is.

Reactions: 4 people
Jakob Johnson. He's got a great story and something to prove to everyone who didn't want to give him a shot. I hope he excels beyond expectations.

Reactions: 2 people
In order....Bates, Hurd, Hendrix, Berry's, Mosely, Moseley. Bates, Hurd, Hendrix, Berry's, Mosely's (both cb and DT) will make Tennessee's game change drastically imo...GBO!!!!

Von Pearson has a great story. Charles Mosley makes for hilarious interviews. Overall, with a class of this kinda depth and character, how do you chose one?

Charles Mosley OL 6-5 358. Now that's My kind of offensive lineman. He'll make one hell of an offensive tackle!

2, D. Scott, I can have a jersey with my name on it, & Jakob Johnson, we have the same home town!

Jakob Johnson. He's got a great story and something to prove to everyone who didn't want to give him a shot. I hope he excels beyond expectations.

Yeah and I thought it was noteworthy that Butch called him "the alpha male" of the EEs.

But you could make a case for just about any of the members of this year's signing class, honestly.

It would be easy to pick an offensive guy, but I'll take someone like Hendrix who may come right in an impact us defensively. I'll go with the guy who will help us defensively.

I've gotta go with Pearson. His tape is incredible and the way he adjusts to the ball is going to be an incredible help for whichever QB starts this year. I see him playing and making an impact right away.

whoever the guys were that ran the LegacyClass twitter and recruited all the other players to come in this class

I think that they really helped turn things around quickly. Quick enough to get some talent in the door anyway.

I think TKJR was bringing a lot of guys this way, and I read somewhere that he plays at an elite level. He reminded some scout of Ronnie Lott, and I'll take that any day.

Berry Twins are up there too. They'll probably stay all four years, they have Eric's blood pumping through their veins. It's likely they'll be on the field at the same time a lot (especially later on in their careers). I can't wait to see their progression. They've got some shining examples to look up to in their own house.

I think Rashon Robertson will be the sleeper of this class...He is big, quick, and already strong. His BP is already around 400 lbs and he has long arms like Tiny.

VN Store

Back