Who is your favorite current MLB player and why?

Julio Teheran has a career WHIP of 1.20. He allows almost exactly the same average number of baserunners per inning as Darvish does.

Darvish is a better pitcher because he strikes out more guys, which means those baserunners have less chance of scoring, but it also kind of puts Darvish in perspective.

Darvish is good, but he isn't as good as someone like Kershaw, Scherzer, Strasburg (when healthy), Kluber, Syndergaard, or Sale - despite seemingly put in the same category as those guys.

I’ve never seen anyone mention Darvish with those guy so

Reactions: 1 person
Verlander is my favorite pitcher. Every day player is probably Correa. As an A’s fan, I’ll now go sit in timeout until November

Reactions: 1 person
Toss up between Votto & Tucker Barnhart. Both are amazing and down to Earth guys. Both play for my beloved Redlegs and both have been great eveytime I personally had a encounter with them...

They need to get out of the literal s***hole coliseum.

It's amazing they are still there. Lately there have been so many teams across many sports that got new stadiums and didn't "need" them. The poor A's have had sewage backup into their clubhouse but still can't get out of there.

Reactions: 2 people
Jose Ramirez. Lindor and Kluber are also fantastic, but I just love the grit and the chip on his shoulder he plays with. Also never mentioned as a top 3rd baseman but produces at a top 3-5 level.

VN Store

Back