Who is renewing their tickets?

Guess some of you will never learn. The university couldn’t care less about winning football games that’s why we are in this mess now. All they care about is profits and as long as they’re cashing in they’ll continue to spoon feed us mediocrity while they count their millions

I'm on the fence, but if they're not paper tickets then I'll give the e-tickets a hard pass.

I certainly understand your perspective and know many, many others with that perspective. I am fully aware of what is going on and the state of the program. But my 64 years of following UT is loyalty and not blind faith.
I was just funnin a little.
I actually admire your hope that our program has turned the corner and hope you’re right.

Ordered my 2

Don’t expect much on the field and may only be able to make a couple of games depending on kickoff times. We always have a good time when we’re able to go though. It’s a lot of fun getting to take your kids.

Reactions: volfaninky and CPA
Blessed to be able to renew for the 45th season in a row. GBO!
35th consecutive year for me...but I gave it some thought for the first time, ever. I live four hours from Neyland. It’s a little tough to do a round trip in a single day—which means a hotel room, etc. Damn, it was so easy in the 90’s. I was in my 40’s + we were winning nearly every home game. ”Salad Days”, sort of.

Reactions: knoxvol16
Finally had enough of the idiocy on the hill and dumped mine this season . . . at least I had them for a while during the good times (and all the way through the bad times).

I love UT, but I have no faith that the University will return Athletics to what it once was, so I finally decided to quit spending money on it.

Reactions: BigOrangeAl 1979
Finally had enough of the idiocy on the hill and dumped mine this season . . . at least I had them for a while during the good times (and all the way through the bad times).

I love UT, but I have no faith that the University will return Athletics to what it once was, so I finally decided to quit spending money on it.
You made a very wise and sapient decision

I understand every single answer anyone here gives. Personally, i grew up into this. My fondest memories can be found in UT sports. The wins, the losses, the road trips, the beautiful stadium we call home. The relationships I've built throughout the years still stand true and I owe that to Volnation. I do not look down on anyone who has chosen to not renew. But i will always love UT sports. So yes, I renewed.

over the last 4 years, I've turned in my 14 tickets in section B. Good seats available for anyone that might want them..

Let mine go the year Butch was fired. Had more to do with other priorities and all the things the kids had going on. Probably won’t get season tickets again, but I’ll probably go over to there for a game or two. I’ll just be looking for overall fundamentally sound football, intensity and see who and how many look promising for the future. CJH deserves at least four and probably five years stepping into this catastrophe.

Reactions: vettefool
I've been a season ticket holder for 35 years. I will not renew this year. Not because I don't still love the Vols, not because I have no confidence in the team, not because of the price. Because the mask policy will likely still be in place. Not gonna spend 3 hours outside on a sunny afternoon wearing a mask.

Even last year, once in your seat , you did not have to wear the mask.

Reactions: GAVol
I renewed last year and have renewed again this year. If they change seating again and limit people coming in then I would ask for a refund. It was nice coming and leaving the stadium but the game experience was terrible and I am not talking about wins or losses.

I wish I had just rolled them over. But excited to think we will get real college football this year as long as the government doesn't take our freedom to make decisions for ourselves on if we attend or not.

VN Store

Back