Who is renewing their tickets?

govols1993

I’m on the fence about renewing this year. How does everyone else feel? Will we have a normal season?
I typically buy 4 seats and sell a pair for a few games. Will I actually be able to sell them? So many questions for the 2021 season.

I quit buying season tickets 4 years ago. Until the university (and its big money boosters) put a winning team on the sideline and on the field I will buy my tickets off the streets for the few games a season that I go to. This is not a "political" statement I just choose not to spend my hard earned money on other vices (like whiskey, it makes the losses easier to withstand).

OGC.1a26eba834b0c41ddfd7d1fc068d7ba7
and trying to get an additional two more.

I've been a season ticket holder for 35 years. I will not renew this year. Not because I don't still love the Vols, not because I have no confidence in the team, not because of the price. Because the mask policy will likely still be in place. Not gonna spend 3 hours outside on a sunny afternoon wearing a mask.

I’m on the fence about renewing this year. How does everyone else feel? Will we have a normal season?
I typically buy 4 seats and sell a pair for a few games. Will I actually be able to sell them? So many questions for the 2021 season.

I'm renewing my pair and plan on buying 4 extra to a couple of games.

I would think most people just rolled 'em over from last year.

I've been a season ticket holder for 35 years. I will not renew this year. Not because I don't still love the Vols, not because I have no confidence in the team, not because of the price. Because the mask policy will likely still be in place. Not gonna spend 3 hours outside on a sunny afternoon wearing a mask.
The only time a mask was required in 2020 was when not at your seat. And they weren't total Karens about it. Most games I didn't have a mask on as I exited the stadium after the game and no one ever said a word.

Blessed be the little children all full of blind faith knowing not what they do.
and the people all said...Go Vols!
I certainly understand your perspective and know many, many others with that perspective. I am fully aware of what is going on and the state of the program. But my 64 years of following UT is loyalty and not blind faith.

Reactions: ChattaTNVol
The only time a mask was required in 2020 was when not at your seat. And they weren't total Karens about it. Most games I didn't have a mask on as I exited the stadium after the game and no one ever said a word.
Good to know.

VN Store

Back