Who has Vol themed vehicles?

8 years now,, time flies. My property backs up to the trail close to 102nd Ave. Daughters went to Seminole High. Still love it here, even though we don't go to the beach nowhere near as much as we did when we first moved down. Just spoiled now I guess. Luckily, we have friends with boats :)

Most of our friends here are gator fans of course but other than that,, they are good people. :cool: Worst part was that until 2016, their kids had never even seen the gators lose to our VOLS in their lifetime. Thank goodness for 2016 and last year but things are looking up!!

I'm guessing it's a little less crowded in Valrico?

Go VOLS!!!

I live in Seminole, as well. My daughter and step daughters all went (step daughters still do) go to Seminole High. I am moving to the old Pinellas Park and renting my Seminole house to my kid and her friends come July. I hate the PP address, but the house is really nice, so there's that.

Reactions: BleedinOrangeinPA
This little jewel is for sale here in town.
363741286_10231421406136801_5391079833013920716_n.jpg

After taking another look, I see it already on this thread.

I flew into Chattanooga today on business…headed straight to Bea’s for lunch ( those of you that know…know)…I hadn’t had lunch there since August 16; 1977 (those of you that know…know)…

Guy comes in with his wife sets at next table with his Tennessee Vols shirt on…”How ‘BOUTthem Vols!” I say…and we’re off, talking’ about IMG_1400.jpegour excitement for this year (and the years to come)

As I leave to go get in my rental, I see this outside…and I’m jealous! Guy was a TRUE VOL, in my book!
57F7F512-D996-4848-9378-FF957FF9A21A.jpeg

Reactions: Enki_Amenra

VN Store

Back