Who had a white Christmas????

la.lovesorange

Go Vols!!!!!!!
ME, ME, ME!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D What does a white Christmas in New Orleans mean??? I dont know but it better be something good!!!! It started sleeting at 9:30 this morning and did not stop till about 6:00 this evening and switch off and on to snow 4 times!!!!!!!!! It has to be a good sign of something!!!! :cross: Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, God Bless!!!!!!!!!! B)

We had a blue Christmas here in Kentucky....not a Kentucky blue....we had to put our family dog down yesterday due to old age and a long time illness.....It was tuff on me and the kids....Had her for 12 years....She was a great asset to our family.....Hoping to have a better New Year with a Vols win over A&M.....

She'll live in your hearts as long as you remember her, we had an eskimo spitz named peanut....its been 15 yrs since he died of parvo......not to many days go byin a row that I dont think of him.

Didn't mean to bring everybody down....but it has been tuff around here....we keep finding little things of hers that just keeps reminding us how much we miss her....she slept with us every night for 12 years, we still have her little pillow in the bed....We are not ready to put her things away.....We still have a another dog who is missing her also...He is a big catahoula leopard....He has only been with us for about 6 months....we will probably learn to love him as much as we did Maggie....

Originally posted by allvolinky@Dec 26, 2004 9:39 AM
Didn't mean to bring everybody down....but it has been tuff around here....we keep finding little things of hers that just keeps reminding us how much we miss her....she slept with us every night for 12 years, we still have her little pillow in the bed....We are not ready to put her things away.....We still have a another dog who is missing her also...He is a big catahoula leopard....He has only been with us for about 6 months....we will probably learn to love him as much as we did Maggie....

Im so sorry!!!!!!!! I know how tough it is we put a dog to sleep about 3 years ago, but on Christmas has to be real rough!!!! :(

We had about an inch of frost on the ground in the early morning. Does that count? Sorry about your dog allvolinky. I hope everyone had a great Christmas otherwise.

We got pummled here with snow over Xmas night, looking around 6 inches here in Yorktown VA today...

VN Store

Back