Who else we getting for 2020?

Read post previous to your last post. The whole counter recruit number is a confusing mess. IDK , I’m just reposting info already out there.
Saw that. This is including all that. 27 is 2 over...we have 23 rn. Nobody has said we're taking 29, as you are suggesting with 6 more.

Saw that. This is including all that. 27 is 2 over...we have 23 rn. Nobody has said we're taking 29, as you are suggesting with 6 more.
I was going off 21 actual signed LOI with Mayes and the Wr counting toward next year as some here stated may happen.

I was going off 21 actual signed LOI with Mayes and the Wr counting toward next year as some here stated may happen.
You're saying 21 + Mays/VJJ counted forward...PLUS 6 more?

I think you're misunderstanding. Everyone is talking the TOTAL of new kids that would come in this cycle. Even the most optimistic of views (Rivals) is talking 27 INCLUDING Mays and VJJ (4 left). Not excluding them. Hopefully this makes sense.

I think you're misunderstanding. Everyone is talking the TOTAL of new kids that would come in this cycle. Even the most optimistic of views (Rivals) is talking 27 INCLUDING Mays and VJJ (4 left). Not excluding them. Hopefully this makes sense.
Some are saying Mays and VJJ will not count toward 2020. I really don’t know, just throwing out possible numbers I have heard here on VN.

I agree with that.

VN Store

Back