Who else doesnt have ESPNU

I believe most cable companies offer it in their optional Sports Package. I also think the same about the Satellite Dish folks.

i have regular comcast not digital in louisville(tn) and no i cannot get it, i was hoping to find it online somewhere but cant seem to

hmm

Directv offers it in one of their sports packages only problem is i could care less about fox sports channels in other parts of the country. So i can't justify the extra money for more channels i care nothing about.

I had it when I had Adelphia, when Comcast took over, it went away. I think I have to buy it, my cable bill plus my internet is already over $100.00 a month.

If EPB doesn't fail..

But I think channelsurfing may pick this game up. Don't take me up on it but there's a good chance.

i really wish i had it to watch the game today

any suggestions? i cant find it anywhere

if you live in maryville (based on your username) I think they have charter cable. You can order the sports tier on your box for $5.00 extra and watch the game tonight, then cancel it tomorrow. I'd be worth $5.

TV - laptop webcam - ustream

i will stream it however... aint gonna cost a thing to me but then if somebody has a better way to stream ples lemme know...

VN Store

Back