Who Doesn't Like Aliens?

VolBraniac

Bigly Membered
Squatches despise aliens and have been known to subvert alien plans using their inter-dimensional access. It's been well documented.

Possibly.

Reactions: VolNExile
If these space aliens landed on Earth they would be classified as illegals, am I right ?

I have never seen an alien but I did have sleep paralysis once. My brain was awake but I couldn't move. Incredibly scary.

I've have that happen twice. The second wasn't so bad since I actually understood my situation but the first time developed into a pretty serious WTF!? thing rather quickly. Fortunately the duration wasn't very long.

As for aliens it's one thing to argue intelligent life has/does exist (Drake Equation, etc) but using the sheer size of the galaxy/universe to increase the odds of such beings works inversely to the probability of them showing up here.

This has always blown my mind. I mean, we're just a nothing in the galactic scale.

This is how far human radio broadcasts have reached into the galaxy

I've have that happen twice. The second wasn't so bad since I actually understood my situation but the first time developed into a pretty serious WTF!? thing rather quickly. Fortunately the duration wasn't very long.

As for aliens it's one thing to argue intelligent life has/does exist (Drake Equation, etc) but using the sheer size of the galaxy/universe to increase the odds of such beings works inversely to the probability of them showing up here.

This has always blown my mind. I mean, we're just a nothing in the galactic scale.

This is how far human radio broadcasts have reached into the galaxy

Don't sell us short. I'm sure that, given enough time, we are perfectly capable of ****ing up sizable chunks of the known universe.

I think there are other beings. I think with as large as the universe is it would be ignorant to think otherwise.

nx5531dd3a.PNG

Reactions: RollerVol
I was told they are all just drug dealing rapist murders. But some, I assume, are fine people.

Reactions: n_huffhines

VN Store

Back