Who does everyone see winning the East?

Same with Fields at Georgia - they run pro style and he is a DT QB

Definitely seems like Lawrence was the better fit at UGA and Clemson for Fields. I hope Fromm does well, but he seems more of a 4 year QB than a 3 and done. lol I know Murray is getting a lot of hate here recently and he's probably who I'd compare Fromm to. Accurate arm, not huge arm strength, and just athletic enough to make plays with his legs. Eason was the prototypical NFL QB, not Fromm. Will be interesting to see what happens with Fields and Fromm, especially so with the transfer rules. Would hate to lose Fields to Auburn or any other SEC team.

I think UT beats Vandy and UK and takes one from the USCe, UF, and Mizzou set. As bad as we were last year, we lost a game on a Hail Mary, a dropped pass, and a last second game at UK. With any type of competent coaching (or at least a coach who doesn't line up in the shotgun from the 6 inch line), that's 3-5.

I think UT goes 6-6 and plays Texas (the fake UT) in the Liberty Bowl.

You got a like if for no other reason, the comment Texas (the fake UT), but agree with your post.

Reactions: 2 people
With their proven development and the insane recruiting they've had the last 2 years, as much as it pains me to say it, it's going to be Georgia.MAYBE South Carolina if they're lucky. I love UT but ultimately these kids want to play for winners. It's hard to sell them on the rebuild twice in a row. Just look at recruitment ranking prior to Kirby and now. I think Tennessee will surprise a lot of people this year and 2019 is going to be epic for us.

Reactions: 1 person
Dan Mullen had contending teams at MSU with mostly 3 star local Mississippi boys with a few 4 stars sprinkled in. The guy can coach and has significantly upgraded his pool of talent. Don’t sleep on Mullen.

Dak Prescott, 2011 Dual-threat quarterback - Rivals.com

Yep.

Gators will be there in the running.

I'm not sure UGA is a well coached as people think.

Mizzou has enough offense to cause anyone some trouble. Defense needs to revert back to 2015 and below.

UGA because of Jake Frohm will win the east

Hate to say it because I absolutely despise UF... but their West games are LSU and MSU.

USCe has by far the lamest West schedule with TAM and Ole Miss.

If UT isn't better than expected then the winner between these two could easily lose to UGA and win the East. UGA gets Auburn and LSU.

It would be nice if it worked out for UT NOT to get Bama and the 2nd best team in the West practically every year.

Mizzou will put up enough points to beat anyone in the east on a good day. They may not have enough to win the east, but they may wreak a little havoc.

Georgia
SC
Tennessee
Missouri
Florida
Kentucky
Vandy

I think it is a Georgia SC battle for the East title. Will know more about our chances after the W. Va game.

Definitely seems like Lawrence was the better fit at UGA and Clemson for Fields. I hope Fromm does well, but he seems more of a 4 year QB than a 3 and done. lol I know Murray is getting a lot of hate here recently and he's probably who I'd compare Fromm to. Accurate arm, not huge arm strength, and just athletic enough to make plays with his legs. Eason was the prototypical NFL QB, not Fromm. Will be interesting to see what happens with Fields and Fromm, especially so with the transfer rules. Would hate to lose Fields to Auburn or any other SEC team.

I’d see Fields transferring the traditional route before the graduate transfer option. The new rules only affected graduates iirc.

Don’t count out Kentucky. They could a surprise team this year. (No blue font)

You really should’ve used blue font. Kentucky will maybe get bowl eligible, win 6 games or so and surprise no one in terms of actually challenging for the East. They’re Kentucky.

Ga has disappointed a lot of times. This year however they could steam roll through the east.

Everyone is picking Georgia to win the East it seems, but with as much talent as they lost last year, I think they will struggle early on in the season. South Carolina has them week 2 and I would not be shocked to see the Dawgs fall. I think you may see a UGA team that rests on their laurels to a certain degree. I think South Carolina wins the east. Their offense has the potential to be really good this season, and Muschamp on defense is usally very good. It will be interesting to see. I am really rooting against Georgia. I am so tired of all their loudmouth fans.

Who do y'all see winning the East?

Obviously Georgia

VN Store

Back