who do you think will be our signing day surprise!!!!

Which 3 or 4 top recruits do yalll think will surprise everone on signing day. i think Marlon Brown, Marcus Hall, kendall kelly and hopefully orson charles... let me kno who yall think the surprises will be....

there is another thread on this but a few people are mentioning Janzen "the Stunna" Jackson. Janzen "the Sucka" Jackson if he goes to LSU.

For future reference, questions should have a question mark after them.

For future reference, questions should have a question mark after them.

You guys is loosing it! Who cares abowt grammer anyways! It must b the stres of recrewting that is gettin too yawl. sheeeshh?

Volfanforlife#25-welcome and you will learn it doesn't take much to get Lf3 and bpv excited. Enjoy your time here,it's awesome.

You guys is loosing it! Who cares abowt grammer anyways! It must b the stres of recrewting that is gettin too yawl. sheeeshh?

Obviously, you don't care. Because you need some more education. The proper sentence would be. Who cares about grammar?

Last edited:
I'll be surprised if our long term commit Oku signs on signing day.
...also Phillips, Richardson, Stokes.

Obviously, you don't care. Because you need some more education. The proper sentence would be. Who cares about grammar?

Some people just don't get sarcasm. I have a minor in English from UTK. By the way, "Because you need some more education.", is not a sentance. :neener:

It get really annyoing when a open up a thread about signing day and find a debate over grammar. It happens all the time. You guys really need to stay on topic.

I am starting to believe our big NSD surprise is we do not fill our recruiting allotment for this year.

On NSD we have a real shot with Marlon Brown, Marcus Hall, Alshon Jeffrey, Marsalis Teague, Darren Myles, Kendall Kelly, Greg King and Sam Montgomery.

Longshots, imo, would be considered Janzen Jackson and Nu'Keese Richardson on NSD.

The "supposed" Locks are Askew, Walls, Green, Gordon, Schofield, Jeffery, Edwards, Oliver, Rogers, Mitchell-Thornton, Revis, Sykes and Williams. I know a couple of them are already enrolled.

Waivering are Oku, Phillips, Stokes, Thigpen. Looking around to make sure they end up where they want to be is fine in my book. If Oku and Phillips sign with Auburn, that will be a big question mark. No Malik = No Jeron. Thigpen don't want to change from rb, therefore, he don't fit. "Lesson:Little guys can't take the pounding; approach with caution." qt from Meat Market.

Big Z and DT to Ole Miss. Got in the mix very late with Big Z and I don't think DT liked the thought of playing with his hand down. Good Luck to them.

When NSD has come and gone....UT will have left room for Bryce Brown and Orson Charles. Both are waiting until after NSD to sign.

We can try to piece it together as many times as we want but the bottom line is we aren't in the War Room with the staff and don't have much of a clue about what's really going down on Wednesday. 49 and 1/2 hours until 6am on NSD. Get the Red Bulls and Slim Jims ready. Go Big Orange.

Last edited:
I can't help but believe we loose a few gain a few type thing, prob end up 20-25th. The final # 20-21. Next year the boys will be bringing in one of them 30+ classes. I believe Kiff & Co. has a 4-5 year plan as I probably would given the situation.
If I had to pick a surprise Hall.:hi:

VN Store

Back