Who Do You Root for Now?

VisitorFromUpNorth

Hello again, Lady Vol fans.
Once again, I am sorry your season ended when it did.
As a UConn fan, there were no better NCAA tourney games than UConn - Tennessee. Even when we lost. (Did I really just say that?!?!?! LOL)
Since we didn't get our dream of Holly being awarded a lifetime contract, I look forward to seeing you in Final Four territory in the coming years.

I'm just curious about who you would most like to see win it all from who is left and who you would least like to see win it all from who is left.
Let's take UConn out of the mix, because I know that would be everyone's answer to "least like to see win."
Taking UConn out of the mix, I would most like to see Arizona or Louisville win. I would least like to see South Carolina win.

Thanks

Would most like to see Stanford win. Tara hasn’t won one in a long time. She’s given a ton to the sport. Would be fun to see her win another before she hangs it up. This team could be her last, best chance.

Would least like to see SC win because I still think they need some humbling after their banner hanging from last season.

Last edited:
Would most like to see Stanford win. Tara hasn’t won one in a long time. She’s given a ton to the sport. Would be fun to see her win another before she hangs it up. This team could be her last, best chance.

Would least like to see SC win because I still think they need som humbling after their banner hanging from last season.

That banner is ridiculous. I would think that would turn off recruits and players who are real competitors. What is more ridiculous that banner or the A'ja Wilson statue? How many statues would Tennessee or UConn need? I'm not sayin A'ja Wilson wasn't a great player for them, but a statue? Plus, I have a hard time with Dawn's whining.

Since you've acknowleded the ABC Principle, this order:

1. (tie) Indiana/Arizona
3. Stanford
4. Texas
5. South Carolina
6. Baylor
7. Louisville

In order of remaining teams (you can guess where UConn is):

1. Indiana
2. Arizona
3. Texas
4. Stanford
5. Baylor
6. South Carolina
7. Louisville
8. uconn

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
The only team I would really be rooting for would be Stanford. The rest I'm either apathetic toward or I actively dislike.

Reactions: LVsinceJV
Stanford would match up well against SC. Their guards-Williams and Wilson-are as quick as SC (which is saying something) and they have a ton of height and depth to offset Boston.

If I must - Stanford or Texas. Order doesn't matter. Tara VanDerVeer's a good egg and has had a lot of close misses. Pat respected the heck out of Jody Conradt. Either one is fine.

Would least like to see SC win because I still think they need some humbling after their banner hanging from last season.

After seeing the list of teams remaining this is who I go with.

I'd like to see Stanford because of Tara. A class act and one of the few remaining coaching legends still in the game.

South Carolina is the last team I'd root for. Staley as the Transfer U racing baiting social justice victim gets old.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I'm changing my vote to root for the referees since they need all the help they can get.

The last no call in the Uconn - Baylor game was mind boggling. The question was not if the Baylor player was fouled but rather how many different ways was she fouled on the shot. I counted one hit to her face; one to her shooting arm, and a full-on body check as the Uconn defender mistook "staying vertical" for "get horizontal."

Last edited:

VN Store

Back