Who do you have winning the conference tourney

Putting on my big orange sunglasses here but I'm picking UT. While I'm bias, Tennessee is playing their best basketball right now.

I have

Tennessee beating State: 78-66
Tennessee beating Kentucky: 81-77
Tennessee beating Arkansas: 83-82

Go Vols!
I can go ahead and say that we’re not gonna average 80 points across three games on a neutral floor against that competition. We won’t beat both UK and Arkansas in a shootout. That’s not how we’re built to compete. I’ll gladly take that scenario but it hasn’t happened all year. We didn’t even break 80 points vs those teams on our home floor. Our defense has been our calling card when playing those teams.

Was watching ESPN discuss NCAA and they already had Zags and Arizona in the finals. I missed the first segment but they mentioned Arizona the one team that would give Zags fits due to their height and athleticism.

The game vs Arizona seems like an eternity ago as I don’t recall even watching the game 😝

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I don’t think the players on the top four teams are going to mentally get into this tournament. They are all on high seed NCAAT teams and may be looking ahead to the NCAAT. I’m going with a capable team that really needs it. Texas A&M.

Putting on my big orange sunglasses here but I'm picking UT. While I'm bias, Tennessee is playing their best basketball right now.

I have

Tennessee beating State: 78-66
Tennessee beating Kentucky: 81-77
Tennessee beating Arkansas: 83-82

Go Vols!
I am delusionally hoping that Bama beats UK and LSU knocks out Arky and the 'Barn; and thus we get to beat those two for the championship. I don't like our odds having to follow the UK game with a motivated AU or Arky.

I am delusionally hoping that Bama beats UK and LSU knocks out Arky and the 'Barn; and thus we get to beat those two for the championship. I don't like our odds having to follow the UK game with a motivated AU or Arky.
Revenge game vs Bama in their 3rd game in three days then a championship over Will Wade... gahhhhh GIVE IT TO ME!!!!

Winner of UT Ky game.

The environment at Bridgestone 3 yrs ago for the TN/Ky game was really neat. The best environment I’ve seen at SEC tournament and I’ve been to many.

Last edited:
hate to say it, but Kentucky will probably win it this weekend. they are back healthy and hard to stop when they are .

Was watching ESPN discuss NCAA and they already had Zags and Arizona in the finals. I missed the first segment but they mentioned Arizona the one team that would give Zags fits due to their height and athleticism.

The game vs Arizona seems like an eternity ago as I don’t recall even watching the game 😝

It was pretty similar to Arkansas.

Tennessee. We have the best point guards and play the best defense.
The defense is good , but not sure it’s the best ! Kentucky at Rupp schooled them . And did you see what Arky done to them in the 2nd half . Not a bash , but it’s a stretch to say the best . They can look very crisp at times , but can also look lost at times .

I haven't watched enough of the other teams to make a decent prediction, but I have watched every Vols game. They can beat anyone. They can string together several wins in a row. The Vols can win either tournament.

All I can say is I have enjoyed this season and whatever happens in the tourneys is just icing on the cake.

VN Store

Back