Who do we have?

Lawdawg

I’m your opinions, who do we have on our next season roster that would be a starter if at LSU, SC, UConn , Duke or Iowa? Take into account those teams next seasons rosters also and the systems they run. Be honest.

I’m your opinions, who do we have on our next season roster that would be a starter if at LSU, SC, UConn , Duke or Iowa? Take into account those teams next seasons rosters also and the systems they run. Be honest.
Rickea, that’s about it.

Reactions: Lawdawg
That’s why we’re preseason number 11…. Ok
Pre season rankings mean nothing, especially when rosters are not even filled yet. If we can get 2 elite players or even 1 but depending on who it is I can see us with a high ranking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deebowbear
Do we really need a thread for this?
Well, I'd like to know who we actually have coming to UT, and should be playing next fall.
I don't want a HS junior's name or speculation on who is coming. A lot of people post information that is speculation.

So who do we atually have coming from HS or transfering to UT now? And available to play in 23-24?

Do we have anyone that is definitely leaving now?

Thanks.

Well, I'd like to know who we actually have coming to UT, and should be playing next fall.
I don't want a HS junior's name or speculation on who is coming. A lot of people post information that is speculation.

So who do we atually have coming from HS or transfering to UT now? And available to play in 23-24?

Do we have anyone that is definitely leaving now?

Thanks.
The tweet pretty much says we have a player, I’m sure we will hear who it is sometime this evening.

Reactions: Go aeiou
Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel on the wings. She Hulk at post; Black Widow at PG and The Scarlett Witch at shooting guard (her three point shot is magical).

And Catwoman as the spark off the bench. With those 9 lives, her stamina is unreal.

Last edited:
Rickea and Key and Jill could play a lot as well. Everyone else would be fighting for any minutes they could get.

Rickea and Key and Jill could play a lot as well. Everyone else would be fighting for any minutes they could get.
I’ll give you Rickea (really like her) Jill has an awesome upside (if trained and coached to her potential) Key hasn’t impressed me since she been here. I will take into account her medical condition. Hope she is healthy enough to prove me wrong her final season. We all would love that. Plus it would do her well going into the draft.

You'd be impressed if you were trying to drive the lane for a shot. 😉

It's not her final season, unless she decides so...

I’ll give you Rickea (really like her) Jill has an awesome upside (if trained and coached to her potential) Key hasn’t impressed me since she been here. I will take into account her medical condition. Hope she is healthy enough to prove me wrong her final season. We all would love that. Plus it would do her well going into the draft.

VN Store

Back