Who believes Bob Lazar?

i want to believe the guy cause he’s been consistent, but some of the stuff he claims is way out there.

Reactions: ACvol3
The weirdest thing to me is, doesn't the university he said he went to deny that he was ever a student there? I mean, do we believe the university is in on some conspiracy? Where are his former classmates, professors, dorm mates, girlfriends etc? What about yearbook photos (do universities have those?) or anything?

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
I first heard this guy years ago on Art Bell.

I want to Believe!
That's where I first heard of him too. Back in the 90's. I have never thought he was telling anything other than a well-crafted story. I want to believe too, but there is something about him that I don't trust.

Reactions: StarRaider
The thing about lazar is the detail. He knew it all in detail, with drawings, and maps, and directions. He knew it all before any of this stuff came out. He explained how these craft move, but didn't pretend to know everything. He stayed in his lane and never once sounded anything near a lie or fib... he never reached for decades. Now we have all these military craft spooking folks like black triangles (those are us military imo).

Reactions: Incredible_duck
I'm not able to click the links rn. Twit tweaked their algos to try to stay profitable. i have been a paranormal curious individual since rhe 70's when I had a bigfoot experience, and I knew many air force and military.

Basically, if you don't know the story. lazar came forward in the 80's saying he was a physicist who worked at area 51 and spilled the beans on much we now know was true. like, how you got in and out of the area. what was underground etc. a lot of area 51 lore came from lazar. Area 51 may be where they back engineered the craft, but the bodies were sent to wright patt. i have had air force members tell me they saw the bodies.

you can tell the difference between back engineered us military and actual ufo by the speed. military call them "fast movers". we don't have that kind if maneuverability yet. we can float around silently tho.

as far as i'm aware, you cannot disprove anything he says anymore than prove it, and wouldn't you expect that from someone that helped back engineer "disks"? Wouldn't the gov try to disprove you and wipe your record n the 80's?

Reactions: Incredible_duck
I have never found the video of the test flights he recorded when he got caught with his friend. You hear it discussed on these shows though where some have seen it.

you would probs have to dig into the dark web for stuff like that, and I'm awful damn carful about standard internet. you wont see me digging around for stuff. i was able to do that 20 years or more ago. Not today.

I have never found the video of the test flights he recorded when he got caught with his friend. You hear it discussed on these shows though where some have seen it.
It’s in the video called Bob Lazar UFOs and Flying saucers. It’s on Amazon to rent now.

Except for where and how he was educated, where he’s worked, having no evidence to support anything he says. Not to mention his criminal record.

His credibility is beyond reproach.
You didn’t even watch the video. And you’re just running your mouth. You watch CNN I bet.

VN Store

Back