Who’s surprised to see MCElwain involved?

Well.
I don't suppose anyone will give McElwain benefit of the doubt.

It is conceivable Stalions' M O is consistent with getting a falsified press pass.
That list indicates the sideline passes are normally limited to a very narrow selection of people working for the football program.
Experience tells me there has to be an inside person if Stalions had a player area pass.

I mean McElwain was on the Michigan staff quite recently

Looks like he was at least smart enough to at least not give Stalions a pass with his name on it

Not even sure CMU wants to do anything with McElwain unless they absolutely have to.. he's at about the right level and I'm not so sure they will be able to get anyone better-ever again.

Reactions: SpookyAction
Well.
I don't suppose anyone will give McElwain benefit of the doubt.

It is conceivable Stalions' M O is consistent with getting a falsified press pass.
That list indicates the sideline passes are normally limited to a very narrow selection of people working for the football program.
Experience tells me there has to be an inside person if Stalions had a player area pass.
The dude knows exactly what he needed to get on the sidelines. It is not that far fetched to think he bought a standard ticket to the game, dressed in team athletic gear, and faked a sideline pass. I know a few years ago at a bowl game that the dude in front of me told me he was getting on the sideline. Right after halftime dude was straight up on the sideline right as warmups were ending. Stayed till the end of the game and came back to get his wife. Dude had no pass or anything.

Reactions: SpookyAction
The dude knows exactly what he needed to get on the sidelines. It is not that far fetched to think he bought a standard ticket to the game, dressed in team athletic gear, and faked a sideline pass. I know a few years ago at a bowl game that the dude in front of me told me he was getting on the sideline. Right after halftime dude was straight up on the sideline right as warmups were ending. Stayed till the end of the game and came back to get his wife. Dude had no pass or anything.
Or could have paid a field-level guy for a ready-made pass.
Just about any scenario is conceivable in this story.

VN Store

Back