Whispers on Stokes' Top 3

Well, the whispers are that Stokes is taking an unofficial visit to Ark this weekend. 4 straight losses to crappy teams has probably got him thinking of other options than UT. We can say bye bye to Stokes.

Clueless....its not just a crappy movie from my childhood.

14-9 after Maui I believe. You guys already counting the tenth loss in January?

Nah, I thought it was 14-9 going into the last game, but I was not 100% sure....If UT gets win #15 this year, I expect some Memphis fans will have a UHaul in Pastner's driveway before he gets out of the arena.

Nah, I thought it was 14-9 going into the last game, but I was not 100% sure....If UT gets win #15 this year, I expect some Memphis fans will have a UHaul in Pastner's driveway before he gets out of the arena.

Could be in for a rude awakening then. Pastner was the only one that would take the job at the time. Don't know if that was because of the possibility of looming NCAA sanctions at the time, not wanting to follow Cal's 4-5 year run or what.

We were talking about UT vs Memphis when talking about Cal vs. Pearl. It started with Gcrop on page 12, talking about Pearl beating Cal with less talent.

He said "Pearl beat Cal" not "Pearl beat Memphis". You then claimed that Pearl was 3 of 6 versus Cal, not Pearl was 3 of 6 vs. Memphis. Neither of which are true. Take your medicine.

I don't think a loss to UT in January would be the straw that breaks the camel's back, but if Pastner can't consistently beat UT under circumstances like this year, he will never be able to.

Well, the whispers are that Stokes is taking an unofficial visit to Ark this weekend. 4 straight losses to crappy teams has probably got him thinking of other options than UT. We can say bye bye to Stokes.

That was one cool story, bro. :birgits_giggle:

VN Store

Back