Which QB is better in the rain?

The only rain game I can recall seeing JG in was Vandy last year. And while he really struggled, itā€™s worth mentioning he was still playing with one hand at the time. Thatā€™s tough for anyone. He also only made 17 pass attempts, hard to want to throw in the rain when Gray busted out 250 and averaged 10 yards per carry.

Georgia will come after JG, we need to do the same to Harry Potter back there.

Who is better in the rain Stetson Little Man Bennett or JG? This may be game difference.

The better question is which team has a better running game and defense in the rain. We've given up 1 TD this season in the 1st qtr vs Arkansas, none in the last 7 qtrs. I just don't think we're giving up many points at home Sat. Vols D better come to play to keep it close. If that happens it's anybody's game.

The better question is which team has a better running game and defense in the rain. We've given up 1 TD this season in the 1st qtr vs Arkansas, none in the last 7 qtrs. I just don't think we're giving up many points at home Sat. Vols D better come to play to keep it close. If that happens it's anybody's game.

That's exactly what you said last year against SCe last season. How'd that work out for ya biggun?

Reactions: jarnol32
Who is better in the rain Stetson Little Man Bennett or JG? This may be game difference.

Bennett's main knock is a lack of arm strength. He threw a deep pass and his WR had to basically stop and wait for it...still made the catch against Auburn though.

I would imagine JG has more wet game experience.

who knows, Bennett has only played in 1 1/2 SEC games? there's no way to know how he will do. GA fans are probably a little nervous about Saturday too.
Try living and working around them. This claim is...
1602067303243.gif

The key IMO is keeping him in the pocket rain or no rain. He is 5' 11" tall, if our 6' 4" DL time their arms up and jump it will make it hard on him. I was impressed with him when he rolls out or rides up in the pocket and slides and finds a receiver on the run hitting his WR's in stride. IMO he has something you cannot teach a QB pocket awareness he feels pressure does not cower and brace for a sack, he keeps moving. His problem has been his height. Hopefully we have enough game film to put a stop to him and hopefully JT Daniels dont come in and light it up.

Last edited:
Which OC will scheme the better rushing attack against their opponentsā€™ defense?

Orange you glad I asked?

VN Store

Back