Which QB Do You Hate More?

Which QB Do You Hate More?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reegan

Tim Tebow or John Parker Wilson

Me personally,I'd like to at least get a clean shot of Tebow and sucker punch him into oblivion.I've never been more disgusted by a guy who talks about the greatness of our savior Jesus Christ than I am with Tebow.

I hope he enjoys the flavor of the grass at Neyland.:clapping::clapping:

they are both athletes which makes them worth more than us right? What gives you the authority to judge them lowly peasant?

I want to beat both of them badly but I don't hate either of them. I have great respect for Tebow and what he can do.

supermantt.jpg

I dont hate either of them. I want The University of Tennessee Volunteers to beat both of the teams that those guys play for, but I dont hate them.

Tim Tebow or John Parker Wilson

Me personally,I'd like to at least get a clean shot of Tebow and sucker punch him into oblivion.I've never been more disgusted by a guy who talks about the greatness of our savior Jesus Christ than I am with Tebow.

I hope he enjoys the flavor of the grass at Neyland.:clapping::clapping:

He loves Jesus... so what?

JPW. At least Tebow is a Heisman winner and actually has talent. But we made JPW look like a Heisman candidate last year. I hate him because of what we made him appear to be.

Tebow routinely knocks SEC linebackers on their tails. I imagine a punch from any VN member would result in Tebow laughing at your broken hand.

Hating 20 year olds that I've never met is not real high on my list of things to do.

Tebow routinely knocks SEC linebackers on their tails. I imagine a punch from any VN member would result in Tebow laughing at your broken hand.

I forget his name but the corrections officer in Atlanta might get a nice punch in.

Hating 20 year olds that I've never met is not real high on my list of things to do.

and why not?

the next poll is going to be which clausen do you hate more? Casey, Rick or Jimmy.

I'm still totally baffled by how Jimmy gets treated. A true freshman on a team that sucks and everyone here has already thrown his career in the can. Classic.

I have no problem with JPW. In fact, I think he is actually a grittier QB than Tebow...and he can throw the ball and make solid decisions.

Tebow just gets the reputation of a gritty QB because he puts his head down and runs on set running plays. However, when he gets rocked in the pocket, he certainly takes it like a (5-letter word here).

VN Store

Back