Which Opponent Are We Gonna Thump in '08

surrealvol

We really jumped on Georgia and beat them like a drum last year...bit of a surprise...

Who are we going to do that to this year...and why do you think so?

I put this in the Endzone and meant to put it here, so I hope freaky will merge the two into this one.

Florida. i made an early prediction that i am sticking to. I don't wish this on him because i really am a good sport but, I called out eric berry it maybe someone else but i think in a dream i had it was eric berry. Us and florida was playing a good game and score was close. Tebow took ball from shotgun we had everyone covered like white on rice and he went to do one of his full back runs up the middle and eric berry or another db left there man and got a 15 yard or so running start and drilled tebow taking him out of game possibly out of season. Tebow typically runs with head down and we all know how dangerous that is. It is or near a career season injury and he came out of the game with it close in the 2nd quarter or so. Florida is so stunned they lost their ''superman'' we throw them a beating thats remembered for years to come. After all ''superman'' couldnt stop Eric berry, eric berry stops ''superman'' nearly for good. Just a vision i had early we'll see i guess.

We might give bama a little payback this year. I hope so anyway. Maybe we should try onside kicking the opening kick off this time. They beat us with smoke and mirrors and a better coach.

I agree, i think bama's goin down hard. It really would be nice to kill florida though

Florida, Georgia, Auburn and Alabama will thump us but that will be OK as long as Phil beats Kentucky and Vandy.

Don't be so positive....

I think its bama, i hope its UF and instead of injuring him, i would rather just have many many many big hits on him :)

Going on a limb here, but I think we'll beat Auburn by at least 17. Just my instinct.

I could handle a loss to UGA this year if we can dish out some payback to the gators and Bammers.

Honestly, if we're going to thump anyone on our schedule this year (at least in the SEC), my guess would be Bama.

But I could be safe and say N. Illinois.

We really jumped on Georgia and beat them like a drum last year...bit of a surprise...

Who are we going to do that to this year...and why do you think so?

I put this in the Endzone and meant to put it here, so I hope freaky will merge the two into this one.

there's 3 that are gonna get it

Florida
Georgia
Alabama

Florida. i made an early prediction that i am sticking to. I don't wish this on him because i really am a good sport but, I called out eric berry it maybe someone else but i think in a dream i had it was eric berry. Us and florida was playing a good game and score was close. Tebow took ball from shotgun we had everyone covered like white on rice and he went to do one of his full back runs up the middle and eric berry or another db left there man and got a 15 yard or so running start and drilled tebow taking him out of game possibly out of season. Tebow typically runs with head down and we all know how dangerous that is. It is or near a career season injury and he came out of the game with it close in the 2nd quarter or so. Florida is so stunned they lost their ''superman'' we throw them a beating thats remembered for years to come. After all ''superman'' couldnt stop Eric berry, eric berry stops ''superman'' nearly for good. Just a vision i had early we'll see i guess.
I think you been sniffing too much coal dust.

VN Store

Back