Which of these political issues is the most important to you?

Which political issue is the most important to you?

• Healthcare Reform

• Immigration Reform

• Trade Foreign Policy

• Abortion

• Criminal Justice Reform

• Gun Reform

• Climate Change

• Income Inequality

• Military Foreign Policy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Persian Vol

I should be studying.
Just curious to see what VOLNATION thinks. I chose to not include "end corruption in politics" as a polling option because that seems fairly obvious and ties to a lot of other issues as well. Note that the question isn't asking your stance on the issue, just the issue as a whole, regardless if you are for or against reform.

Reactions: BreatheUT
And your topics don't really differentiate to show pro or con. Just saying reform usually means you are for it. Your choices aren't worded well so I don't think you will get much response.

Try again? It's a worthy idea for a thread.

Reactions: BreatheUT
And your topics don't really differentiate to show pro or con. Just saying reform usually means you are for it. Your choices aren't worded well so I don't think you will get much response.

Try again? It's a worthy idea for a thread.

I attempted to clarify it in the original post.

Lots of problems go away/diminish if you deal with income inequality

Exactly. It is the source of enormous problems. Not saying everyone makes the same, but saying entrepreneurship isn't rewarded. But the current system of ramping up passive income to such extreme levels then using government to protect it cannot continue.

Put an end to all of the huge incentives in the immigration laws that begs Illegal Aliens to tramp across the border.

afb080219dAPR20190801074516.jpg

Wishful thinking, but I'd like to see the politicians earn their pay and actually represent the people of their state.

Before every legislative session send every registered voter in your state an easy to return questionnaire asking what their top 5 to 10 concerns are. It could be as easy as numbering from 1-10 a pre-populated list with one write in spot. Compile that information, make it public and then address it on a state level and/or national level where appropriate.

Just curious to see what VOLNATION thinks. I chose to not include "end corruption in politics" as a polling option because that seems fairly obvious and ties to a lot of other issues as well. Note that the question isn't asking your stance on the issue, just the issue as a whole, regardless if you are for or against reform.
You seem to have forgotten the economy.

VN Store

Back