Which game left in the schedule do you dread the most?

bama.... i have way too many bama friends and i'd never hear the end of it if tennessee loses

Dread is not a word I would use to describe any Tennessee game.

not necessarily the teams i dread to lose as so much as the coaches....we have already lost to the #3 i despise, the other 2 are:
#1 spurrier
#2 saban
we cannot lose to the 2 as well.

I'd say Kentucky because all they're going to talk about is finally ending the winning streak

it has to be the Arky game for me. Jones and McFadden are scary.
Combined they are averaging 292.3 yards per game (173.0 and 119.3). In the SEC, We rank 9th in rushing defense allowing 188 yards per game and rank 11th in total defense allowing 439 yards per game. It will be a long night. I did read on utsports that we spent 15 minutes on tackling during a practice this week. :p

Combined they are averaging 292.3 yards per game (173.0 and 119.3). In the SEC, We rank 9th in rushing defense allowing 188 yards per game and rank 11th in total defense allowing 439 yards per game. It will be a long night. I did read on utsports that we spent 15 minutes on tackling during a practice this week. :p

15 entire minutes?

For me, it's Arkansas. D-Mac and co. will run wild through our weak D.

I agree.
And so long as Hefney and Karl are suiting up, Arkansas should actually be able to demonstrate that they have a passing game after all...
I think Arkansas could win by 2 touchdowns.

...unless we do something like we did a few years back...
Take the opening kickoff, drive downfield, get stopped at the ~2 yard line... and then run a fake FG in for a TD to get things started.

VN Store

Back