Which game are you most excited for this season?

VolKnight9

I’ll go first and say that the game I’m looking forward to is either Florida or Ole Miss. For Florida, it’s because for some reason I feel like we may light their defense up with our offense. As for Ole Miss, I feel like it’s going to be high scoring and it’ll come down to whoever has the ball last.
Hopefully our offense will be able to really put up some points this year. I know, at least for me, it will be fun to finally watch Tennessee put points on the board.

Ole Miss, me and my dad always discuss which game we are going to attend and we rarely agree. This year we both said Ole Piss instantly. So it should be fun to watch anyway lol.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
Ole miss since I just bought tickets. Sitting in section w. I'm hoping that's on the upgraded side of the stadium but I'm not certain.

Every game should be exciting, but it's time to restore the order of things. A win over Kentucky used to be automatic, so that game stands out - will we set things straight again? Plus, if we are good enough to knock off a much- improved Kentucky team, UT should handle several others. Last year's 3 wins was an embarrassment to this program, and it's time to restore some luster!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back