Where will the lady Vols be in the top 25 this week?

While I get what you’re saying I don’t know about that...

Look at the Big 12 and the Big 10. The big 12 had Texas as their second best team of sorts and well... and the big 10 is down with Iowa not being their usual selves. I think by the time conference play rolls around there will be a lot of movement for all the big schools. Well except for UConn who might actually get a scare from USF but that’s it.
Conference play will tell a lot IMO it will show just how inept the majority of teams in the SEC as well as around the country really are!

While I get what you’re saying I don’t know about that...

Look at the Big 12 and the Big 10. The big 12 had Texas as their second best team of sorts and well... and the big 10 is down with Iowa not being their usual selves. I think by the time conference play rolls around there will be a lot of movement for all the big schools. Well except for UConn who might actually get a scare from USF but that’s it.
Yeah, I'd definitely say the Big 10 is the weakest P5 and then the Big 12 other than Baylor. And I agree that UConn may finally have an AAC loss this season @ USF, and lose at least four games overall, possibly more.

Conference play will tell a lot IMO it will show just how inept the majority of teams in the SEC as well as around the country really are!

It may be around the country but what will really be telling will be the challenges of the conferences against each other as well. You won’t have to wait for the SEC vs Big 12 or ACC vs Big10... 😃 and you like using “!” dont ya 😂

Yeah, I'd definitely say the Big 10 is the weakest P5 and then the Big 12 other than Baylor. And I agree that UConn may finally have an AAC loss this season @ USF, and lose at least four games overall, possibly more.

I agree that was my order as well. I think this year will see more parity of teams beating up on each other.

Reactions: LVsinceJV
2019-20 Women's College Basketball Rankings for Week 4 | ESPN I think dropping Arkansas 5 spots was the correct move. When i was looking at the stats of the game what stood out to me and i`m sure the committee or coaches was Cal starting guard Sara Anastasieska played 28 mins and scored 0 pts i mean ZERO ! if you look at the final score they only lost by 4 the bottom line Arkansas should have won this game.

There are going to be some really close games in the middle of the pack in the SEC and very difficult to project how the standings will go.

The SEC needs to prove they are more than a 1 trick pony which is S.C.!

I think you can add TAMU and MissSt for sure to the list of legit top 10 teams. UK and Tennessee will likely be in the thick of teams vying for hosting the first two NCAA rounds. Those four plus Arkansas (despite their recent loss) will probably be top 25 teams all season.

Outside of the PAC-12, I think the SEC is as good (or better) as any other conference...certainly the ACC, B10, B12, BEast and AAC.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back