Where will KD end up?

I don't see any of those as a better chance to win than where he is at, except the 2 you hope don't happen, and Miami if they keep Whiteside. Going home might interest him, though Brooks does help or hurt Washington. IMO

I don't see any of those as a better chance to win than where he is at, except the 2 you hope don't happen, and Miami if they keep Whiteside. Going home might interest him, though Brooks does help or hurt Washington. IMO

Unless he's playing for the Warriors, it will be difficult to win a championship regardless where he goes I suppose. He can try again next year with the thunder, but it's a shame they couldn't get it done this year when the opportunity was there.

Unless he's playing for the Warriors, it will be difficult to win a championship regardless where he goes I suppose. He can try again next year with the thunder, but it's a shame they couldn't get it done this year when the opportunity was there.
I knew we were gonna **** it up somehow. Its made it difficult to maintain interest in basketball, but I have to remind myself that I love the sport more than I do any team or player.

I agree, and hell yeah it was. But still OKC talent> the other teams talent.

If I was playing and helped lead that collapse, there is no way I could walk away from that. Then again I don't know that KD has that mentality. I still think he resigns for a year.

I agree, and hell yeah it was. But still OKC talent> the other teams talent.

If I was playing and helped lead that collapse, there is no way I could walk away from that. Then again I don't know that KD has that mentality. I still think he resigns for a year.
What gets me is how hungry the team looked through the playoffs up til game 5. Then they all just looked like they wanted out asap

What gets me is how hungry the team looked through the playoffs up til game 5. Then they all just looked like they wanted out asap

You reading body language? Huff says that isn't real.

I thought they just got to relaxed game 5, thought no way GS comes back. I thought they fought in game 6, except KD. Game 7 was just a disaster, Russ was trying way too ****ing hard, KD was too passive early, then when **** went bad they started acting like a bunch of clueless dip****s before they ultimately just gave up.

I'm hearing reports that Lebron has had really good body language since hearing of Green's suspension and Vegas odds have shifted in favor of Cleveland to win the series.

Signing a one year deal with OKC is the smart play imo

Boy, was I wrong in my prediction. I said he was coming back to OKC on a 1 yr deal. Then, after next season he was going for that huge money.

He can still get that huge contract after next season because his current 2 yr deal is a player option after next season. That deal could again end up being with any team for all we know.

VN Store

Back