Where to watch UT/UK in Knoxville?

VolunteerVFL

Wife and I are coming up for the baseball games next weekend. Her first trip to Knoxville.

Anyone have any recommendations on where to watch the basketball game around Knox after the baseball game?

Reactions: Volfan1000
Barley's (pizza restaurant/bar in the Old City) or Tommy Trent's (sports bar in Market Square) are pretty solid options. Since you'll be on campus, Saloon 16 at the Graduate Hotel is absolutely worth checking out for the memorabilia and should be fairly quiet since (as @berryvol mentioned) plenty of people will have already left the establishment to go to the game itself.

Wife and I are coming up for the baseball games next weekend. Her first trip to Knoxville.

Anyone have any recommendations on where to watch the basketball game around Knox after the baseball game?
Where are y’all staying, that matters…

I think Basilio is hosting a watch party somewhere. My guess is Corner 16. So listen to him all week and see

Reactions: VolunteerVFL
If you’re sticking around the campus/downtown area then Tommy Trent’s in market square and field house social are 2 good spots that will be packed with Tennessee fans watching the game.

If the weather cooperates try Schultzbrau or YeeHaw. Both have huge outdoor screens. Vibe and beer is better at Schultzbrau IMO.

Coming over for Baseball also and without tickets for bball. Does the student center show live basketball games during sellouts at TBA? I sometimes watch SEC football games there prior to Neyland home games.

Can’t go wrong with Thompson Boling Arena at Food City Center.
Every Food City should play games in their cafe areas on a 75 inch screen. Should’ve been in the contract. Vol fans watching the Vols while tearing up that salad bar is what it’s all about.

VN Store

Back