Where to stay? 2nd time in Neyland

When occupancy reaches a certain level, some hotels will no longer list rooms as available on their website. I’ve found that calling them directly will sometimes uncover an available room that is not advertised. Also, some hotels will put you on a waitlist for future cancellations.

Be careful at that place man. Stayed there for one of the earlier season games last year. It was dirt cheap then-like 65 bucks a night.

A few hours after we checked in on Friday, a Knox coroners van parked in front of our room and was there pretty much the remainder of the evening. I really don't want to know.

Saturday after the game, went to get ice from one of the machines in one of the stairwells. Apparently a gentlemen thought I was looking for a different kind of "ice" and was trying to sell me meth.

Really classy joint.

Yeah, that place attracts the worst kinds. I would stay away from anywhere on Cedar Bluff except the Holiday Inn and Hampton Inn.

Yeah. Right now my hotel is 25 miles away from Neyland and it’s in Rocky Top
Well theres a days inn west Knoxville that’s closer that may still have a room. I originally booked it though booking.com. I canceled it and moved to clarion when I seen they had a room.

Highway robbery!! 😡

It’s supply and demand. You could have probably booked downtown at less than 200 a night if you booked it before the season started.

High hotel prices and scalpers doing a good business on the streets are pointing in the right direction.

VN Store

Back