Where the h#%^ is the VolNation...

Jethro

It's i hour prior to game time. Where the hell is everybody ? I would never tell anyone I was associated with this punk-ed board !! I last checked this board over 10 hours ago and there have only been 4 or 5 new posts since that time.
Have you'll already conceeded the win? Huh ? Jethro gots to know what's in your heart !! Vandy's fans got more heart and zeal than anyone on this board ever thought of havin'. A-shamed...A-shamed...a-shamed !!

wishes the software existed here to do this to jethro's posts every times posts :flush:

Right....
Gameday I am sure most of us are either
1) getting over the saturday morning hangover
2) working on getting a sunday morning hangover
3) dealing with family crap so we can get our private time to sit in front of the TV for 4 hours and watch the game with no nagging
4)getting ready to go to the game
5)getting ready for the festivities that are involved in watching a UT game (foods, drinks, any props needed)
6)still sleeping
7)doing anything that has nothing to do with the internet, ie the majority of life living.

I've been working out, and watching Texas vs. Oklahoma. Both of them have a hell of a defensive game. :blink:

It's i hour prior to game time. Where the hell is everybody ? I would never tell anyone I was associated with this punk-ed board !! I last checked this board over 10 hours ago and there have only been 4 or 5 new posts since that time.
Have you'll already conceeded the win? Huh ? Jethro gots to know what's in your heart !! Vandy's fans got more heart and zeal than anyone on this board ever thought of havin'. A-shamed...A-shamed...a-shamed !!

If you don't like it here go somewhere else!

I couldn't resist. Please don't hurt me too bad.

Attachments

• Mixed_Bag_064.jpg
    Mixed_Bag_064.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back