Where is Jaylen Wright?

HalfullVol

Ain't it Funky now - JB
I thought this dude would help the RB rotation but he is MIA.

What's the situation here?

TN doesn't currently have the depth to redshirt JWright given injured TEvans (ankle) and JSmall (shoulder).

Whitehead and Pierce aren't cutting it. DB probably isn't going to get any play seemingly.

Not saying he is going to play but DB is making the trip to Alabama. That is not invisible ... it means he is making a move up the chart. His challenge has been understanding the offense ... but he is making progress. I will go out on the limb and say he makes the Participation List... grab your saws and get ready ... to send me tumbling.

Not saying he is going to play but DB is making the trip to Alabama. That is not invisible ... it means he is making a move up the chart. His challenge has been understanding the offense ... but he is making progress. I will go out on the limb and say he makes the Participation List... grab your saws and get ready ... to send me tumbling.
No offense, but everyone is going to Alabama. We only have 71 scholarship players and several of those are hurt.

Reactions: bpalmer28
TN doesn't currently have the depth to redshirt JWright given injured TEvans (ankle) and JSmall (shoulder).

Whitehead and Pierce aren't cutting it. DB probably isn't going to get any play seemingly.

He played a bit earlier in the year. Wasn't super productive. He'll redshirt. He's currently no better than 5th on the pecking order. Really no reason not to redshirt him. Pierce and Whitehead both have been better (especially Whitehead) and vs better competition to boot.

I hope they all excel.
Expectations are higher for some.
Time will tell

Last edited:
26 carries mostly against Mizzou and USCe
33 of those yards on one carry
yeah, ok :confused:
So, because he had a long run it counts against him? You are also wanting to discredit his running being mostly against SEC opponents. That is ridiculous. When he has had chances, he has made the most of them.

With how up and down Oline has been give me the dude that can pass/run block and get me 3-7 yards a clip im looking for.People really under value the role a rb has on an offense,esp one that's struggling to stop the rush.As long as they can stop a safety,end,or lb and get me in 2n6 or 3n4 u got a keeper.

VN Store

Back