Where is James Pearce Jr?

tone357

Where is James Pearce Jr? He was all over the field in the first or second game. I haven't seen him since!

Pearce has consistently put pressure on the QB when they hold it for more than 2 seconds. Austin Peay and UTSA were intent on getting rid of the ball fast. Florida controlled the game and clock with their rushing attack and didn't even have to test us deep. Their longest pass completion I think was 18 yards. Rattler will hold onto it for awhile and is subject to sacks unless our DBs do such a poor job that their WRs are running free all game.

He didn’t play the run very well at Fla. but he’s very good at pass rush.

It would appear he only plays on 3rd down.
I think you're right but he's getting more time in games like yesterday on 1st and 2nd. Harrison is just more developed and better until they're in passing downs. Roman is an unsung hero for this team. He just consistently does what he's supposed to do.

Exactly. For the past 13 years that I have been coming to VN, I have always thought that it is ridiculous for people to whine about just a name. I actually can't believe that it is still a thing for people to complain about.
I agree! It seems to be such a minor thing that can be remedied by not reading the post as opposed to getting one's panties in a wad over it! LOL!

Reactions: VolFaninFla

VN Store

Back