Votes: 436 36.9%
  • Don't count me, I'm a fan of a team other than the Vols

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • Outside the state -- SPECIFICALLY, Atlanta Metro area

Votes: 28 2.4%
  • Not only outside the state of Tennessee, but outside the U.S. entirely

Votes: 6 0.5%

• Total voters
Born in Huntsville al (Redstone Arsenal)
Raised in Ardmore Tn
Last 22 years in Boonshill Tn

I used to go to Riccos for pizza and an order of bread. And of course the beer. Almost got shot at Tubbys one night too
Didn't Tubbys get blown up with dynamite? I know it burned, but, not sure if the two events coincided. Franklin county was the wild west back then. I once got shot at by a prominent optician who was drinking at Camp Tennassee ( before they
impounded Tims Ford). Either he was too drunk or he was just messing with me because he missed, but I definitely heard them whizzing by! Those were the days.

Didn't Tubbys get blown up with dynamite? I know it burned, but, not sure if the two events coincided. Franklin county was the wild west back then. I once got shot at by a prominent optician who was drinking at Camp Tennassee ( before they
impounded Tims Ford). Either he was too drunk or he was just messing with me because he missed, but I definitely heard them whizzing by! Those were the days.

Not sure about the dynamite but it wouldn't surprise me. Damn drunk opticians. That could put an eye out. Lmao

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
Born and raised in north Knox county. Have lived all around the Chattanooga area for many years. Currently in Ooltewah. Recently retired and thinking of relocating back to Knoxville area.

Grew up in Claiborne County, went to high school at The Valley. Saw where some here were talking about fishing at Earl's Holler, I've done that many times. Spent Sundays at church, then shooting hoops at LMU. Moved to middle Tennessee after high school and never went back. Hendersonville now.

Grew up in Claiborne County, went to high school at The Valley. Saw where some here were talking about fishing at Earl's Holler, I've done that many times. Spent Sundays at church, then shooting hoops at LMU. Moved to middle Tennessee after high school and never went back. Hendersonville now.
What year did u graduate from the valley I'm class of 2001 . But my two brother are class of 89 and 91

And I would post some pics of Earl's holler on here or send them to you for ol times sake of I knew how . You can drive a Cadillac down there now

Where are we from” and “where do we live” are totally different questions. Northeast TN will always be home. Wilmington is where my mail has been delivered for years now.

correct- East Tennessee (Kingsport) is where I was born and raised...but I’ve lived in Niceville, Florida for the past 15+ years

And I would post some pics of Earl's holler on here or send them to you for ol times sake of I knew how . You can drive a Cadillac down there now
Seriously?! I need to come and go fishing when the stripes are running! Used to tie 2 popeyes on, and catch 2 at a time!

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back