Votes: 436 36.9%
  • Don't count me, I'm a fan of a team other than the Vols

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • Outside the state -- SPECIFICALLY, Atlanta Metro area

Votes: 28 2.4%
  • Not only outside the state of Tennessee, but outside the U.S. entirely

Votes: 6 0.5%

• Total voters
No kidding! I just built a house over on the waterway by the swing bridge...off Peachtree Rd.

I went to Waccamaw, down in Pawley’s Island. C/o 06.

That's cool. I graduated from Socastee C/O 1997. I played a few soccer games down there at yalls HS a few times. By chance do you know Joel Banta, Andy Peace, or Jon Cowan?

No kidding! I just built a house over on the waterway by the swing bridge...off Peachtree Rd.

I went to Waccamaw, down in Pawley’s Island. C/o 06.

I didnt read the 1st part of your post. I grew up on Peachtree Rd. Sometimes I would walk across the swing bridge to school. In HS we moved to Tern Hall Plantation off of 707 and my parents still live there!

I read it wrong. I’m from East Tennessee, but I live in Michigan now. (Just for a little while longer though)

Wow it seems weird casting a vote for living outside Tennessee for the first time ever in my life

Now living happily in Fairhope, AL, on Mobile Bay--incredible small town, kind of an art community. Great quality of life. Friendly people. Very low crime rate. Really good music venues. Great restaurants and bars. Many residents motor around in golf carts. Two fabulous golf courses--Lakewood, at Point Clear (just a short golf cart drive from downtown Fairhope). If Fairhope was in TN, it would be perfect! Raised in Dresden, TN. Graduated from UT-Martin, MBA from Murray St. Previously lived in Palma, KY, Hardin, Ky, Houston, Shreveport, Dallas and Mobile.

Reactions: ArdentVol
I read it wrong. I’m from East Tennessee, but I live in Michigan now. (Just for a little while longer though)
I did the same. I'm actually from Kentucky, but have been in Georgia for 20 years. Grew up on the Kentucky side of Cumberland gap.

Now living happily in Fairhope, AL, on Mobile Bay--incredible small town, kind of an art community. Great quality of life. Friendly people. Very low crime rate. Really good music venues. Great restaurants and bars. Many residents motor around in golf carts. Two fabulous golf courses--Lakewood, at Point Clear (just a short golf cart drive from downtown Fairhope). If Fairhope was in TN, it would be perfect! Raised in Dresden, TN. Graduated from UT-Martin, MBA from Murray St. Previously lived in Palma, KY, Hardin, Ky, Houston, Shreveport, Dallas and Mobile.

The more I hear about Fairhope, the more i think it would be great place to live or visit. We spent week at Fort Morgan in June with son, his wife and two toddlers. Trying to perpetuate boys' belief that Poppy lives at the beach.

Originally...........Jackson, TN
Boca Raton, FL for a while
Now.........Franklin, TN

In order.... GA, NC, SC, NC, WA, IL, GA, MO...

Grew up in western NC about 12 miles from the TN line.

Born in Johnson City, grew up and currently live in Roanoke, VA. But honestly probably not there for much longer.

VN Store

Back