Votes: 436 36.9%
  • Don't count me, I'm a fan of a team other than the Vols

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • Outside the state -- SPECIFICALLY, Atlanta Metro area

Votes: 28 2.4%
  • Not only outside the state of Tennessee, but outside the U.S. entirely

Votes: 6 0.5%

• Total voters
Well what do you know about that? At least two of us have the Knoxville - Tempe connection. I think we have chatted about this a few times before in other posts. My crossroads are Rural and Ray. My address is Chandler but the end of my back yard is basically Tempe. Are you farther north near ASU?
Sounds familiar. I'm at McClintock and Warner. Sounds like we're about a couple of miles apart. Are you involved with the Alumni group here?

My wife is the VFL and I have learned to love the Vols almost as much as I love her. I'm an Alum of St. Louis U and they do not play football. While we are both from St. Louis we have lived in Florida since 2000. We live in Lakewood Ranch, FL. I really enjoy this website and thank all the fans who post and keep us informed of all Vols sports.

Born Knoxville, raised in Bama, school UT x 2, lived FL, TN, OH and now KY.

Yes. I think we are fairly close. I have gotten emails and mail invitations from the Alumni group group but haven’t hung out with them yet. I probably should at some point. Do you ever shop at Frys? Used to always be a guy wearing a UT hat that would shop there and we’d chat about football. Never got his name though.
While I often wear a Tennessee ball cap and/or something orange, I don't go to that Fry's very often. I shop a little closer to home. We've participated with the alumni group off and on since we came to the Valley in 89. Last time the alumni group was here was for the Gonzaga game. They hosted a meet 'n greet where we got our pics made with Barnes. Don't run into many Vol faithful out there. We're a rare and beautiful breed.

Reactions: PhoenixAZVol
Atlanta. Spent most of my adult life in Florida until recently.

Grew up in Knoxville but I am a Yankee.

You forgot to add an Outside the Country option, OP.
Don't forget that our military has many, many Vol fans located all over the world.
Also, some of us are from another planet.
True! Over in Kaiserslautern Germany they have building that says Tennessee on it! Got my picture snapped in front of it years ago. Its a bar that had a really weird red glow to it though..

Born in VA to Vols grads. Went elsewhere but never waivered on fanhood. Have also lived in CA, WV, ID and met good Vols fans in every stop. Richmond now, pretty good contingent here.

Grew up Chatt Town. Uncle introduced me to Tennessee Football when he took me to the Penn State night game. Currently live in Washington state.

Reactions: Manning Up
Jefferson, GA. Grew up in Loganville, GA. Both of which are about 20 minutes from Athens, GA. Naturally, I can't stand the Dawgs.

Reactions: joepuppy
Born and Raised in Southwest Tennessee i.e . Memphis/Collierville but last 40 years in Bristol

VN Store

Back