Votes: 436 36.9%
  • Don't count me, I'm a fan of a team other than the Vols

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • Outside the state -- SPECIFICALLY, Atlanta Metro area

Votes: 28 2.4%
  • Not only outside the state of Tennessee, but outside the U.S. entirely

Votes: 6 0.5%

• Total voters
Coastal Carolina is my second favorite place in the world after Tennessee. I mean, I've been in 40-something countries, lived in 5 or 6 of them, and 48 of the 50 states...and that is the 2nd-best spot of all I've seen.

On some days, I really envy you, brother.
We have lived here since 1983 and we love it, but there is no place like Tennessee!! East Tennessee will always be my favorite place on eart!!

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
I think lumite, actually went by another name for a while, has something over there. That's actually what I do, I'm a loom fixer at a textile place here. Our company is pretty good, and best paying thankfully😄

I worked for Dundee Mills for 17 years, bought out by Springs Industries. Production Manager. We had a huge operation in Hartwell, the former Hartwell Mills. Based in Griffin. Then Springs turned around and closed our towels operations, basically the whole of old Dundee. I actually still miss textiles. I was sent to Sulzer school in Spartanburg for loom technician school as part of my training. Might have been the only manager that attended and aced it.

VN Store

Back