Where are all the Chryst followers tonight

Dude.....JG is the leader of this team and our starting QB... Not in dispute for me....BUT

Watch the replay of this game--and please NOTICE how late he is in throwing the ball.....how he throws the ball just a little behind his receivers too many times....and how he UNDERTHROWS EVERY deep ball he launches.... And I don't know why. It's just true... He also, IMO, struggles to recognize coverages and blitzes in his PRE-SNAP reads....

I don't think that I've ever posted that I think that KC is a better leader...or is a better QB....or should be the starting QB.... BUT....

In his time at Stanford...and in the Bama game....it appears that KC is the much more decisive QB....he makes up his mind quicker, knows where to throw the ball and he delivers it much quicker than JG....

I honestly DON'T CARE who's playing QB as long as we keep winning......

Come on out of hiding and keep your schedule. It's not a football weekend without some griping about JG. I know he set a record tonight but don't let that dissuade you. Rise above it and tell us how we need Chryst to achieve success.

Seriously? After that win you come on here to stir that crap up?

Buddy, every vol fan loves a win. We love a win over Kentucky. Fortunately today we placed an offensive and defensive line on the field of play.
So here goes
1. I comment by what I see on the field of play for any given Saturday
2. It is truly amazing JG hasn't had several interceptions...and what i mean by this is that the reason for his non-interceptions is not because of his accuracy.
3. I give credit where I think credit is due. Helton called a better game today, but I should point out that the defense dictates what you are able to do and not do.
The offensive line does the same. Today we won the most battles against a better team than last weeks disaster.
4. JG played a good game within Heltons game plan and threw some good balls. Three really good throws that I can think of. I give JG a lot of credit today. I give the whole team credit today.
5. Now for the other parts you may not like.
6. Tennessee better develop an intermediate passing game plan.
7. Every team has picked up on the ..... JG putting his hands behind his back directing the runner to the hole he should go to...did you notice the Ky team picking it up today.
8. I am enjoying this win as much as anyone and very happy for JG. With good coaching he could really improve next year. JG has a lot of stuff to work on for sure. So there you have it. I don't think anyone is going to rain on this parade today.

Oh I'm enjoying the win and I'm being that guy. Living in that negative world they live in, it's time for them to embrace the good times.

Yea, you're definitely being THAT guy alright.. :rolleyes:

Come on out of hiding and keep your schedule. It's not a football weekend without some griping about JG. I know he set a record tonight but don't let that dissuade you. Rise above it and tell us how we need Chryst to achieve success.

Not sure if drunk on the hooch or just drunk on milk and candy. Cause I read this and can see the OP being an 8 year old or an 88 year old.

I have no problem giving JG credit when it's due. He made some good throws today, his deep ball is still underthrown, but his pass to Jordan was one of his best throws ever.

I'd love for him to one day be able to run his progressions quicker, and not laser focus his receivers, as better and worse secondary's than Kentucky's have wrecked us because of it.

He had a good game. Hopefully he can do the same next week when I'm there to watch him in person.

I have no problem giving JG credit when it's due. He made some good throws today, his deep ball is still underthrown, but his pass to Jordan was one of his best throws ever.

I'd love for him to one day be able to run his progressions quicker, and not laser focus his receivers, as better and worse secondary's than Kentucky's have wrecked us because of it.

He had a good game. Hopefully he can do the same next week when I'm there to watch him in person.

You need to meet the Mizzou bus if you look anything like your avatar......LOL

JG underthrew most of his long pass attempts. If he was on target we may have had 2 to 3 more touchdowns. Chryst still should get a series once in a while during a game.

Last edited:
No need to stir the **** pot, bruh..... just sit back..... relax.... enjoy the victory ..... and then... enjoy it a little more

Dude.....JG is the leader of this team and our starting QB... Not in dispute for me....BUT

Watch the replay of this game--and please NOTICE how late he is in throwing the ball.....how he throws the ball just a little behind his receivers too many times....and how he UNDERTHROWS EVERY deep ball he launches.... And I don't know why. It's just true... He also, IMO, struggles to recognize coverages and blitzes in his PRE-SNAP reads....

I don't think that I've ever posted that I think that KC is a better leader...or is a better QB....or should be the starting QB.... BUT....

In his time at Stanford...and in the Bama game....it appears that KC is the much more decisive QB....he makes up his mind quicker, knows where to throw the ball and he delivers it much quicker than JG....

I honestly DON'T CARE who's playing QB as long as we keep winning......

Op should have just let the win speak for itself but you are wrong. He had a couple perfectly placed deep balls. He definitely didn't underthrow every deep ball. He wasn't getting it out late either. He was efficient with the ball.

KC proved all of that by never having 1000yd season, completing 55%, and getting 6.7 ypa.?

OK

Buddy, every vol fan loves a win. We love a win over Kentucky. Fortunately today we placed an offensive and defensive line on the field of play.
So here goes
1. I comment by what I see on the field of play for any given Saturday
2. It is truly amazing JG hasn't had several interceptions...and what i mean by this is that the reason for his non-interceptions is not because of his accuracy.
3. I give credit where I think credit is due. Helton called a better game today, but I should point out that the defense dictates what you are able to do and not do.
The offensive line does the same. Today we won the most battles against a better team than last weeks disaster.
4. JG played a good game within Heltons game plan and threw some good balls. Three really good throws that I can think of. I give JG a lot of credit today. I give the whole team credit today.
5. Now for the other parts you may not like.
6. Tennessee better develop an intermediate passing game plan.
7. Every team has picked up on the ..... JG putting his hands behind his back directing the runner to the hole he should go to...did you notice the Ky team picking it up today.
8. I am enjoying this win as much as anyone and very happy for JG. With good coaching he could really improve next year. JG has a lot of stuff to work on for sure. So there you have it. I don't think anyone is going to rain on this parade today.
This is such BS; the defense can not see what the cameras are showing the viewers at home. If the D could see this, please explain why we had so many rushing yards.

Op should have just let the win speak for itself but you are wrong. He had a couple perfectly placed deep balls. He definitely didn't underthrow every deep ball. He wasn't getting it out late either. He was efficient with the ball.

KC proved all of that by never having 1000yd season, completing 55%, and getting 6.7 ypa.?

OK

Dude....can you even read?

I'm not going to banter with you....but will say WATCH THE TAPE of the GAME.

And let me help you know how to evaluate/determine if a ball is under-thrown... JG had his receivers open in the 1st QTR but under threw every one of those passes--that's why we got the PI penalties...

IF the WR has to SLOW DOWN TO WAIT on the ball--it is UNDER-THROWN....

But you are actually correct...the PASS to Jordan down the middle was not under thrown....so I was wrong...it wasn't EVERY pass....
But that ball was thrown late....most of his passes are thrown late....that's one of the reasons he takes so many hits....

If you can't see those things to be true after watching JG all year---then I have nothing for you.... GO IN PEACE.....

VN Store

Back