Where are all the big shots?

This thread reeks like Cool Beans during the daytime. Here's what I would do if I was in the SRO predicament and within a 2 hours drive of campus...

1) Book a hotel room in Knoxville
2) Pack a cooler with beer and snacks, possibly disposable
3) Drive to check in at hotel
4) Go stand in line with cooler, meet friends, talk baseball, drink as many beers as possible
5) If I get a ticket, keep drinking beers and throw away cooler (if disposable)
6) If I got a ticket, go to the game. If I didn't, go to watch party near stadium OR go to a bar meet friends, talk baseball, drink as many beers as possible.

.....I would only do this after I tried calling people out on VolNation requesting they prove their 'status' by getting me a free ticket.

Last edited:
This thread reeks like Cool Beans during the daytime. Here's what I would do if I was in the SRO predicament and within a 2 hours drive of campus...

4) Go stand in line with cooler, meet friends, talk baseball, drink as many beers as possible
6) If I got a ticket, go to the game. If I didn't, go to watch party near stadium OR go to a bar meet friends, talk baseball, drink as many beers as possible.

.....I would only do this after I tried calling people out on VolNation requesting they prove their 'status' by getting me a free ticket.

Quote the post where somebody asks for something free.

Like cool beans the establishment or actual cool beans?
GBO!!

Like cool beans the establishment or actual cool beans?
GBO!!

The establishment. Ever been for pitchers when they open and they're icing down the troughs from the night before? Come to think of it, they kept it iced down at random times. I just remembered what it felt like using them full of ice. Great memories.

The establishment. Ever been for pitchers when they open and they're icing down the troughs from the night before? Come to think of it, they kept it iced down at random times. I just remembered what it felt like using them full of ice. Great memories.
LMAO I’m in there often.
GBO!!

Reactions: Volunteer08
Probably the same 200 I mentioned before, that were in LNS with me in 2011 at a Wednesday night, Lipscomb game.🤷‍♂️
GBO!!
I remember attending a game when the field was all natural. It was a great for the 300 fans that attended an SEC game in.

Attachments

• 0E69FEBB-B282-449F-ABA4-559D3D5C8A3D.jpeg
    0E69FEBB-B282-449F-ABA4-559D3D5C8A3D.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 27
Reactions: Volfaninfl2
The Tubbs will be there .... believe that. They are everywhere . I’ll never forget the time that they were at the Vols -vs- Vandy football game and in the Bahamas at a basketball tourney the Vols were playing in at the same time ! OP you should ask around and see if anyone here knows the Tubbs.

VN Store

Back