Where are all the big shots?

txbo

Never worked for a Vandy grad
Calling all insiders, major donors and connected Vols.

Show me how important you are.

We have long suffering board members willing to cook breakfast biscuits at the ticket office for one standing room only ticket. These crazy mofos are my brothers.

Use your connections and get me up to $10,000 worth of tickets at face value.

You can send the tickets directly to @Freak or @OldTimer. That way you know I’m not looking to make a profit and they know who is most deserving.

Prove I’m full of shiz….otherwise you are.

Step to the plate big shots.

Last edited:
Calling all insiders, major donors and connected Vols.

Show me how important you are.

We have long suffering board members willing to cook breakfast biscuits at the ticket office for one standing room only ticket. These crazy mofos are my brothers.

Use your connections and get me up to $10,000 worth of tickets.

You can send the tickets directly to @Freak or @OldTimer. That way you know I’m not looking to make a profit and they know who is most deserving.

Prove I’m full of shiz….otherwise you are.

Step to the plate big shots.
Bud, I tried like hell to pull some strings at work(most of those big shots couldn’t care less about Tennessee baseball) but I couldn’t come up with anything.
I’ll be fine watching at home because me and my boy are going to have our own little super regional party, but there are guys on here who I would really like to see get into LNS for this series!
Who all has actually scored tickets?
GBO!!

Bud, I tried like hell to pull some strings at work(most of those big shots couldn’t care less about Tennessee baseball) but I couldn’t come up with anything.
I’ll be fine watching at home because me and my boy are going to have our own little super regional party, but there are guys on here who I would really like to see get into LNS for this series!
Who all has actually scored tickets?
GBO!!

You’re cool bro. This is absolutely a call out thread. There’s some important people here that can put this car salesman in his place though.

Yea, for you and me. We gots really influential peoples among us. They get a chance to prove how important they are.
“They” don’t want the common fans there. They only want that when things aren’t going so well. That’s when they put out emails asking the guy who gets up for work every morning, to donate his season ticket money from tickets that can’t be used. When things start rolling, that’s when they forget about the diehards and invite the big money in, to wine and dine them. I really didn’t want to share this story but...
Friday night(Wright state) in the later innings, after we went down 8-5, a guy 2 rows in front of me(we had really good seats) stood up and was trying to get the crowd into it and to “get up”(most were sitting on their hands at this point) and he wasn’t being obnoxious about it but a very prominent, longtime member of the AD, very angrily started yelling at him to sit down! I was floored!
Maybe I’m out of line and completely wrong? I try to be level headed and open minded but that instance has stuck with me and really bothered me.
How many of these “influential” people were in the stands during Vitello’s first or second year? How many listen to John Wilkerson and Vince on the radio broadcasts of Tennessee baseball? How many have watched intensely, a Tuesday evening game against TTU? My guess is not very many. I may be new to this baseball forum but I’m not new to Tennessee baseball and there have been plenty of times I’ve sat in LNS with maybe 200 other people to watch a game.
So are we taking over the outside of LNS this weekend and bringing the heat or what?
GBO!!

“They” don’t want the common fans there. They only want that when things aren’t going so well. That’s when they put out emails asking the guy who gets up for work every morning, to donate his season ticket money from tickets that can’t be used. When things start rolling, that’s when they forget about the diehards and invite the big money in, to wine and dine them. I really didn’t want to share this story but...
Friday night(Wright state) in the later innings, after we went down 8-5, a guy 2 rows in front of me(we had really good seats) stood up and was trying to get the crowd into it and to “get up”(most were sitting on their hands at this point) and he wasn’t being obnoxious about it but a very prominent, longtime member of the AD, very angrily started yelling at him to sit down! I was floored!
Maybe I’m out of line and completely wrong? I try to be level headed and open minded but that instance has stuck with me and really bothered me.
How many of these “influential” people were in the stands during Vitello’s first or second year? How many listen to John Wilkerson and Vince on the radio broadcasts of Tennessee baseball? How many have watched intensely, a Tuesday evening game against TTU? My guess is not very many. I may be new to this baseball forum but I’m not new to Tennessee baseball and there have been plenty of times I’ve sat in LNS with maybe 200 other people to watch a game.
So are we taking over the outside of LNS this weekend and bringing the heat or what?
GBO!!

We gonna find out who can walk the walk
And who can only talk the talk.

GBO!!

I want Vitello to stay. I know what the LSU job is, historically.

There is no us or them. We’re Vol fans. If you are fortunate enough to be in the stadium...

Do Your Job, you can have cocktails later and discuss your new Tesla.

If yer outside the stadium...

Do YOUR job and let the players hear ya.

If yer at home, piss off the neighbors, I’ll be right there with ya...

In the meantime, don’t piss off the baseball gods, don’t jinx, we ain’t done enough to complain...

#crashtheparty!

GBO!!!

Last edited:
Oh, so NOW you want me to be “one of the guys”?

No I want you to prove yourself and embarrass TF out of me.

Of course if you do that, you will forever have my respect and be one of the guys. As a bonus, maybe I’ll be shunned and you won’t have to deal with me.

Nice gesture!!! I think this weekends tickets are scarcer than virgins in Vegas.
I'll bet there are some virgins in Vegas, and if not, some very good and repentant people. My over-arching question is...what in your mind constitutes a 'big donor' or 'big shot'?

Last edited:
No I want you to prove yourself and embarrass TF out of me.

Of course if you do that, you will forever have my respect and be one of the guys. As a bonus, maybe I’ll be shunned and you won’t have to deal with me.

I sure as hell would not want you to have to sit behind home plate with someone as “unlikeable” as me.

I sure as hell would not want you to have to sit behind home plate with someone as “unlikeable” as me.
I don’t need shiz from you but give me your seat and I’ll have my brother bring you a beer from our MVP seats.

I don’t want to take cold showers with you. I want you to prove you have pull by helping some of these loyal Vol fans. I’m just willing to pay for it.

If you can’t even round up a couple of standing room only seats for a couple of diehards, you’re completely full of shiz.

I don’t need shiz from you but give me your seat and I’ll have my brother bring you a beer from our MVP seats.

I don’t want to take cold showers with you. I want you to prove you have pull by helping some of these loyal Vol fans. I’m just willing to pay for it.

If you can’t even round up a couple of standing room only seats for a couple of diehards, you’re completely full of shiz.

Weak

VN Store

Back