When will Garrett Crochet make his debut?

He will be back for South Carolina, with possible midweek work right before then.
I was thinking that last night..that it would be nice to get him some midweek innings before the gauntlet starts in a couple weeks

CTV said in an interview yesterday that both Crochet and Sewell should get some work within the next 4 games before SEC play.

CTV said in an interview yesterday that both Crochet and Sewell should get some work within the next 4 games before SEC play.
Missed that interview. Do you know who it was with? I will try to find it...

I'm saying Garrett starts Saturday followed by Sewell unless he has to come in relief tonight since they moved Chase to the Sunday starter.

Saturday's pitcher is listed as TBD. Could it be Crochet?

No, TBD is TedBodDavid. He is a redshirt Soph. Great hook, pounds the outside corners only to come back with two strikes and put a Linda Ronstadt "Blue Bayou" inside heater on ya. Good kid. Likes to eat boogers.

Reactions: txbo
Crazy Stuff now with crochet. Looking likely scouts are going to be denied access to games and that’s going to kill
Him I am afraid.

Crazy Stuff now with crochet. Looking likely scouts are going to be denied access to games and that’s going to kill
Him I am afraid.
He will be a top 20 overall pick for sure not sure how it hurts him more then others. They still have Video to go off and he made his statement in the fall. They won’t be able to see anyone if this happens

He will be a top 20 overall pick for sure not sure how it hurts him more then others. They still have Video to go off and he made his statement in the fall. They won’t be able to see anyone if this happens

It’s hurts him more than others because scouts only got one look this spring and the worry of any lingering issues. That is if scouts are grounded which may or may not happen

D1 has some kind of top 250 thing up with at least one current Vol, but $ wall.

VN Store

Back