When Tradition stops being spelled with W's...

aaronvol

then those traditions become almost annoying. Traditions become meaningful when they are immersed with winning. Tennessee football right now, with all of it's traditions, Neyland, checkerboards, running through the T, volwalk, etc. is absolutely painful. We are now SEC bottom dwellers. Our traditions are now the only thing we can talk about.

There is no excuse for UT to be this bad. The support this school has for football is insane and yet we are literally the most inept team in the entire SEC.

It's hard for me to wrap my mind around, but we look so unprepared and predictable. Florida was leaving the deep middlwnof the field wide open and it seems like we didn't even attempt to throw any where near the middle. Trask was making a living throwing lob passes to wide open WRs and TEs in the middle of our defense.

It makes no sense whatsoever that we are now cupcake bottom dwellers. Other teams can literally just go out and wait for us to screw up and win without doing ANYTHING special. This Florida team is pobably top 25, but they are nothing special at all.

This is probably going to turn out as the worst season in TN football history.

I would argue that this team has more talent, on paper, than Butch's 2013 team - and he'll, that team beat Spurrier's best team ever at South Carolina.

I know it's more than the QB, but things started going our way when Maurer was in. He made some freshman mistakes, sure, but he was far and away the better looking QB. JG plays like a malfunctioning robot, Maurer looks like he's actually trying to win the game.

The fact that Pruitt put JG back in tells me all I need to know about him as a coach - he is effing CLUELESS

We've become A&M with all those dumbass "traditions" that are annoying as ****! Just win!

Anyone that wanted Fulmer fired in 2008 is responsible for the state of the program. Whenever they expose themselves they should be tarred and feathered. They ruined us.

VN Store

Back