When the “Boo Birds” make an appearance tomorrow?

What Quarter will the Boo Birds appear?

• 1st

• 2nd

• 3rd

• 4th

Results are only viewable after voting.
Boo bird booing when the qb’s wrecked
Take this broken oline and learn to pass protect
All your life
You were only waiting for a qb controversy to arise

Boo bird booing at an I-N-T
Take this Milton from me and give me Nico please
All your life
You were only waiting for quality football at Tennessee

Boo bird, fly
Boo bird, fly
Into the light of a bright orange night

Since it’s become tradition to “boo”the starting QB, when will the fans start to be heard?
I don’t recall anybody ever booing hooker. Or dobbs. Fans for the most part aren’t dumb. When they put a crappy quarterback on the field, that’s always been crappy since he’s been here without giving somebody else a shot… People will eventually start voice their displeasure. It happened when Pruitt kept trotting JG out. And heupel for all the great things he’s done is falling in the same category of continuing to put the same guy on the field when he’s proven over and over again to not be a great player.

Again, fans aren’t dumb. Most people would be willing to potentially take a step back from an experience standpoint to find a QB with a high upside.

Last edited:
I don’t recall anybody ever booing hooker. Or dobbs. Fans for the most part are dumb. When they put a crappy quarterback on the field, that’s always been crappy since he’s been here without giving somebody else a shot… People will eventually start voice their displeasure. It happened when Pruitt kept trotting JG out. And heupel for all the great things he’s done is falling in the same category of continuing to put the same guy on the field when he’s proven over and over again to not be a great player.

Again, fans are dumb. Most people would be willing to potentially take a step back from an experience standpoint to find a QB with a high upside.
Not always. Milton played great in the first New Year's six bowl bowl we had been to since 1999 to beat ACC champion Clemson

Why not boo the o line for not blocking. Maybe boo the defense for missing takles. Boo the Wr's for dropping balls or getting a holding penalty. It's lazy as hell to keep blaming Milton when the entire team is making mistakes over and over again.

Since it’s become tradition to “boo”the starting QB, when will the fans start to be heard?
You sound so happy about this garbage you are inventing. It is not a tradition. It's a sign of a despicable low character that you enthuse about it.
I hope the same thing, but ...
Your post history shows that you're lying. Are Marines taught to lie and backstab their own team and fellows like you're doing? It's dishonorable and cowardly. It's certainly not the way of the Vol faithful. And to do so under explicit cover of the proud emblem is doubly faithless. You make a mockery of "Standing United Forever." Semper Infidelis, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited:
My team is on the field and I will always support them. I might be frustrated with them but I would never boo a player that is fighting for UT even if they are inept. I would question their leadership (coaches) but not the player and I would never call a player low IQ etc.. I would criticize a player for something they did off the field like drunk driving. I guess as long as I consider myself a fan and support the team, I should support each and every player, Not BOO THEM.

Yeah. Let's be realistic as to the pettiness and ignorance it exudes too. How about we discourage it, instead of highlighting it
This.

I don't give a rats ass about how much the coach or the university makes or how much the tickets cost. Booing college students playing a friggin game is on that list of " things done by low class trailer park white trash idiots".

Fans boo for different reasons.
Poor execution, poor decision making by players or coaches, poor play calling, perceived lack of effort.
It is not always aimed at an individual player but at the overall “product” that the paying customer feels is not up to the standard that they expected.
if your food is bad or improperly cooked in a restaurant, you send it back.
at a sporting event, you boo.
if you don’t want to be booed, play better and Coach better.

All your life

All your life

Boo bird, fly
Boo bird, fly
The Bootles have spoken.
John, Paul, George and Ringo

Last edited:
Reactions: UTFanHades
All your life

All your life

Boo bird, fly
Boo bird, fly
I thumbs downed it. 👎

Reactions: UTFanHades
Poor execution, poor decision making by players or coaches, poor play calling, perceived lack of effort.
It is not always aimed at an individual player but at the overall “product” that the paying customer feels is not up to the standard that they expected.
And if you are a grownup who understands that booing is petulant, self-indulgent behavior that does nothing to help the program you allegedly love, you don’t boo.

Unfortunately, not only does “grown up” not describe a significant portion of fans, but they go to great lengths to defend their right to be childish.

I hope the same thing, but let’s be realistic. The fan base is more like 50/50 split between Nico and Milton.
Naw, not a chance of that split. Like every program we HAVE OUR SHARE, but they are a vocal minority, who elicit a lot of eye rolling from not only those equally numerically limited on the opposite end of the fan spectrum, but the majority of solid fans with the intelligence to trust this staff to direct the action. Always had both camps, always will.

But the modern day mattress burners do not represent the will of the FANBASE anymore than those that justified their acts a few years back and brought shameful notoriety through the willing talking heads, even worse today as they now try to garner measurable clicks with their offerings. They don't change the realities, just the perception of the fanbase, and unfortunately enjoy doing it. Cyber backslapping abounds, for example check the composition, not the number of the LIKES on this board.

There is a big difference in the more playful booing at team introductions of the enemy and the vitriolic booing of guys on our side of the field. Don't try and equate the two, nor justify one by the other.

Those that don't value the SILENCE as a product of discretion after a subpar play just need to grow up.

Naw, not a chance of that split. Like every program we HAVE OUR SHARE, but they are a vocal minority, who elicit a lot of eye rolling from not only those equally numerically limited on the opposite end of the fan spectrum, but the majority of solid fans with the intelligence to trust this staff to direct the action. Always had both camps, always will.

But the modern day mattress burners do not represent the will of the FANBASE anymore than those that justified their acts a few years back and brought shameful notoriety through the willing talking heads, even worse today as they now try to garner measurable clicks with their offerings. They don't change the realities, just the perception of the fanbase, and unfortunately enjoy doing it. Cyber backslapping abounds, for example check the composition, not the number of the LIKES on this board.

There is a big difference in the more playful booing at team introductions of the enemy and the vitriolic booing of guys on our side of the field. Don't try and equate the two, nor justify one by the other.

Those that don't value the SILENCE as a product of discretion after a subpar play just need to grow up.
Some people don’t believe in booing (Especially at college games).
Some dont believe in wooing (Especially during Rocky Top).
Some think that both are a paying fan’s prerogative to do so even if they don’t personally do it or like it.
potato, potatoe.

I don't need to show my ass by putting others down in an attempt to lift myself up. Complete silence would work just as well as booing, but we all know that's not going to happen because it's all about you. You must be seen and heard.

Comparing this to sending a meal back is funny.

I know, "it's a cruel world and this prepares them for it". That brings up the subject of whether or not these are kids or not, but that's another argument. In my opinion there are better ways to prepare them besides acting like an idiot and booing them for playing a game.

But you do you boo.

I will say this for those who say that booing is not ok because they are college students/kids …they maybe relatively young/kids but they are no longer “amateurs” as they are more or less professionals or moving very rapidly in that direction .. if you do a poor job at work and your in a customer service field then u will hear it from unhappy customers .. no difference here .. people pay good money to buy tickets, pay concessions, parking, buying jerseys and such .. these kids get scholarships plus whatever NIL money they are given by the school collective/boosters… so when the paid players aren’t performing the customer has a right to show their displeasure….. that being said I only bru at games … and we should call for more brus… instead of boos as he is a beast and needs as many touches as possible

Reactions: GoBigOrange2008

VN Store

Back