When it's all said and done.....

tabrams

Supportin' the Cause
This will go down as one of the best football recruiting classes that we've had in the past 5-6 years, if not longer...........

Reason?? because of quality players obtained........

1. Our average stars will be over 3.5 or 3.6, the highest we've had in years

2. We didn't get as many head cases and nut jobs as when fulmer was around (like dj hunter, etc)

3. Alot of our players have good character, good grades, and are good people.......(if you don't believe me, check out some of UM's recruits talking, pure thug-city)

4. Fulmer used to fill up spots with guys who would never play (ie jakouri williams, etc), guys with good ratings, stars, just to be 3-4th string on the bench.......by not doing this, Kiffin is establishing an elite organization........

5. We are not done yet........this may go down as the greatest DB recruiting class of all time (EB aside!!).....Good job MONTE!!! who said he couldn't recruit?? :eek:lol:

I hope you are right. All I care about is winning games.
Penn State had a pretty good season last year and I think their recruiting philosophy is similar to Kiffs.

I don't think they ever have "top ten" classes.

I hope you are right. All I care about is winning games.
Penn State had a pretty good season last year and I think their recruiting philosophy is similar to Kiffs.

I don't think they ever have "top ten" classes.

Without a doubt very impressive quality in this class.
Usually only see maybe one freshman get some PT, we may see more here.

VN Store

Back