When Is Spring Practice Scheduled?

we don't have enough players to fill out the 22 man roster to have practice.

I suspect it will be as late as the academic calendar will allow. I know there's a slight sliver of hope that there could be on-campus visitors for the spring game.

They said they were not sure when they would have spring ball....This was on the radio.

I suspect it will be as late as the academic calendar will allow. I know there's a slight sliver of hope that there could be on-campus visitors for the spring game.

Hate to say it brother but unless something like the super bowl strategy is used there will be none. I'm afraid this pandemic **** is not going away anytime soon. Very likely it stretches into next fall and beyond.

Hate to say it brother but unless something like the super bowl strategy is used there will be none. I'm afraid this pandemic **** is not going away anytime soon. Very likely it stretches into next fall and beyond.

As slow as the vaccines are coming in, I feel it is being stretched for all it is worth.

Reactions: Kdbnab1
Per Jimmy Hyams Source:“You don't have to get a physical rep to get a rep. You can get a leadership rep.” So 2021 should be another covid year while the big money boosters take remedial algebra to determine how much $X McDonald’s bag input is needed to equal 4 wins.

Reactions: Hoot Bigson

Well UT is preparing for a regular fall campus experience. Once everyone has been offered vaccines, we need to accept the (exceedingly low) risk and move on. At this point, we'll be managing small pockets of spread (maybe forever), but as long as the main vaccines are at least 70% effective, we'll be ok to live life normally.

Reactions: Kdbnab1 and kcvols1
Well UT is preparing for a regular fall campus experience. Once everyone has been offered vaccines, we need to accept the (exceedingly low) risk and move on. At this point, we'll be managing small pockets of spread (maybe forever), but as long as the main vaccines are at least 70% effective, we'll be ok to live life normally.

I agree the risk is low but the media, government, lawyers, fear mongers and karens of the world will still be scaring the crap out of people. The WSJ just had an article claiming COVId and its mitigation's were here to stay quoting all kinds of authoritative sources. There will still be enough noise to limit attendance, maintain distancing rules and mask nonsense. Like baseball is doing. I hope I'm wrong but I'm just not seeing a full campus experience this fall.

Reactions: headhunter15
If they had games this past fall, I’d say the SEC will allow spring practice. I could see practices being closed and no spring game but for players to get reps, it’ll be huge.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back