When I Was The Worst Date

Wireless1

Character is who you are when no one is looking
At the request of @Tin Man
This was before the first date.
A coworker wanted to set me up with her best friend's sister.......blind dates had been horrible for me
I called her up brief chit chat, that I followed with the question "Are you fat?" her response of "no" was a little too slow, so I had to follow up with "how much do you weight?" her response of 109 should have been enough, but I had to follow up with how tall are you just to make sure

A coworker wanted to set me up with her best friend's sister.......blind dates had been horrible for me
I called her up brief chit chat, that I followed with the question "Are you fat?" her response of "no" was a little too slow, so I had to follow up with "how much do you weight?" her response of 109 should have been enough, but I had to follow up with how tall are you just to make sure
Was there ever a date, or had she already learned enough from the phone call?

I took a girl I was dating to the WWF St. Valentine's Day Massacre PPV (the one with the Stone Cold Vince McMahon steel cage match).

There’s nothing wrong with being thorough

Reactions: Wireless1
When I first met the Red Woman she asked if I’d like her phone number and I told her “sure, but girls like you don’t usually have time for guys like me, but who knows, maybe you’re up for the challenge.
That was in October of 1986.

VN Store

Back